If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I am God, and all other gods are my imagery. I gave birth to myself. I am millions of forms excreating; eternal; and nothing exists except through me; yet I am not them - they serve me.

Cato coffee mug

• Kichigai birthday!!

Cato sounds like an spanglish word.

Also I kinda don't want to watch the movie I'm downloading because I would have to change my ebin spurdo avatar :DDDD

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Cato institute is awesome when they stay out of economy.

• edited 2012-07-28 16:26:03
    (void)

I think Cato is a reference to the Roman politician who ended unrelated speeches with "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendum esse"("Finally, I believe that Carthage must be destroyed.").

EDIT: Actually, it's a reference to some Revolutionary War-era letters that are themselves a reference to the other Roman politician with the same name.

• You can change. You can.

I’m seriously thinking of writing fanfic

next person to come in, tie me up and avoid that from happening gets my two copies of Finder

so yeah alk come in and bail me

• Fanfic of what, Juan?

• edited 2012-07-28 20:02:28
    I am God, and all other gods are my imagery. I gave birth to myself. I am millions of forms excreating; eternal; and nothing exists except through me; yet I am not them - they serve me.

mlp:fim obviously

erryone knows juan ships trixie/twilight

Avengers and Doctor Who, Poni.

• a little muffled

Crossover?

• I am God, and all other gods are my imagery. I gave birth to myself. I am millions of forms excreating; eternal; and nothing exists except through me; yet I am not them - they serve me.

Slashfic obviousl-

I'll stop now.

I think I like it here. It's nice to see people I haven't seen in a while.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Back home bit-

(sees Juan's post)

I leave for one week and this shit happens.

• edited 2012-07-28 20:41:28
    You can change. You can.

You turned your back and I wrecked your world

Save me! I'm being possessed by Darkseid! The God Of Fanfic!

Crossover? 

Yeah. Basically, the Doctor decides to take his companions to Earth 616 and he meets the founding Avengers.

I just want the Doctor, Banner, Pym and Stark broing it up, really. They are all scientists with lots of emotional baggage so why not right

• Shipping is the anti-life equation...

Hey Juan, up for homuhomu time or samurai battles or something?

i'll bring the gigantic sword and the sacrifical victims for toshi

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

For some reason, it took me my second reading of The Sound and the Fury to figure out that Jason is a tremendous asshole. Not sure how that works. And all the supplemental stuff, up to and including the blurb on the back cover, describes him as a "brutal cynic." No, he's an asshole. Like seriously, what kind of asshole calls his own niece a slut and then steals money from her and torments her by calling her a liar about the stealing? I'm glad she ran off with the money. Fuck that dude. 

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I was two days without computer...and I wrote the introduction of a story I had brewing in my head since 2009...Computers are evil.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I really, really should not have let my parents find out about my blog. My dad is currently going over it with a fine-toothed comb as if it were an English essay I'd turned in and pointing out every little thing he would have phrased slightly differently. I asked him what he thought of the actual content and he said he hadn't paid any attention to it and will have to read it again before commenting on that -_-
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Huh?

The worst part: half of the errors he's pointing out were introduced when my mom was editing it because he wouldn't allow me to post it before she did so.
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Maybe he's a grammar dude?

He is; he was an English teacher before he was a lawyer. But still -_-
  • Juah: Actually just yesterday I was reading Exiles and imagining an arc where the team meets "the Professor", who has the ability to die twelve times and return each time with a new face, some of whom resemble Xavier, Magneto, Peter Parker, Hank Pym, Strange, and Amadeus Cho.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

That hardly makes sense, CU.

What about it?
  • edited 2012-07-28 21:21:59
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Your father.

That is, he hardly makes sense.

Ah. No argument here.

In my experience, fathers do have nonsensical tendencies.

But I only have one, and that's an insufficient sample size.

Clearly you must get him to hook up with another dude. To broaden your samples.

He did admit to "experimenting" when he was younger...

And it's not like he's done all that well with any of his wives.