If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-07-21 11:46:01
    Has friends besides tanks now

@Ponicalica @Ponicalica

That's really weird.

• Definitely not gay.

Maybe we should do this in the sandbox, guys.

• edited 2012-07-21 12:09:12
    Has friends besides tanks now

It's no big deal.

IJBM: "It's your cousin's second birthday, All Nines!" That honestly doesn't tell me why I should want to go. I don't really know him and there are going to be little kids there. But it was nice of my cousin to decide for me that I'm going, and that I'm bringing a bathing suit, that's really appreciated.

Maybe I'm just a little annoyed over how long I had to stay over there last time there was some semi-big family event (July 4 cookout), but if this is only a birthday party, I suppose it shouldn't be more than two hours.

• On my way to Edinburgh to meet Neil Gaiman. Suck it bitches.

• I'm a damn twisted person

TheConductor - snag a lock of his hair if you can. His regular hair grants longevity, but shaving off an eyebrow grants you eternal life. 

Nah seriously have fun with it. Mr. Gaiman seems like a really cool guy. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Sitting at the movie theater, waiting for The Dark Knight Rises to start!
  • edited 2012-07-21 12:50:22
    Kichigai birthday!!

Please turn off your cellphone.

Also oh god the finals for the 4chan summer cup are today. GO /D/!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    no
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Fuck, /d/ lost ;_; At least /int/ got through
  • a little muffled

IJBM: I really feel like playing Zelda but my copy of ALttP is not in my game box. >:[

• >2012

>not being able to play a 20-year old game because you can't find a physical copy of it

• a little muffled

I could technically download it, but I don't have a gamepad and I'd rather not play it with a keyboard.

• You can change. You can.

ALttP's the only Zelda game you could play with a keyboard and not get a strong desire to punch the screen. 

Not to say that you should play it like that but whatever

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Liliana and Chandra, heh.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

IJBM: Nightwing's batarangs are called "wing dings".

Yes, I just found out about this.

• edited 2012-07-21 16:59:49

If it makes you feel better, most people I know don't know who Nightwing is.

Speaking of comics, Spider-Men #3 is pretty cool.

Ahahah really?

I have been wanting to get into Nightwing but...seriously what the hell is that. 

so yeah the dark knight rises was pretty awesome
  • ^^^ That's actually not too surprising. Dick Grayson does love his puns and corny humor after all.

• ^^ This. Definitely one of the most emotional films I've seen in a while.

• a little muffled

Not seeing it until next Thursday. D:

Relevant

• Kichigai birthday!!

Well, /sp/ won the 4chan cup. I can't say I'm happy because it's not my favourite board, but at least /int/ got to the finals.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I'm pretty happy that The Dark Knight Rises didn't turn out to be what I was expecting. Definitely the fifth-best Batman movie.

• edited 2012-07-21 17:59:31
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'd put it at second best. I liked it more than Begins, but The Dark Knight is still my favorite. Not a huge fan of the other Batman movies.

Actually the 60s one is pretty great, but for all the wrong reasons.
  • Hey, some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.

I liked Batman Begins a lot more than TDK, so I'm looking forward to seeing how TDKR stacks up.

I like Begins more than TDK but I think TDK's better (and it doesn't have a scene as stupid as that one where Batman lets Ra's die)

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

No, the 60s Batman is unironically hilarious. In that bomb scene, for example, he keeps trying to dispose of the bomb but he runs into a baby in a stroller, a three-man band, a pair of nuns, and a family of ducks. He keeps running into them, over and over. If that's not funny then I don't know what is.

(Forever, Returns, 60s, Begins, Rises)

• I'm a damn twisted person

Alex, where is that macro of somebody cutting their monitor with a sword because of something horrible they just read?

Returns

Sorry but you are officially disallowed to discuss Batman movies ever again.