If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    I shouldn't have any problem playing today.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Same here.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

And here.

• No rainbow star
    And my axe!

...I mean here
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Excellent

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I say thee I am present.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Erryone here then?

Can't speak for everyone, but I am.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I am.

• No rainbow star
    Me
  • edited 2012-01-21 17:51:41
    Has friends besides tanks now

Yo.

So, are we starting now, or is this to make sure that we don't go off doing something else in an hour?

Let us go then!

We will start now :V

And yeah, erryone is still in camp, so you know :V

• edited 2012-01-21 18:25:54

Cool. I decided against what I was going to do (which would be to spar with Brandon in some way; probably wrestling, as actual fighting would, y'know, cause injuries), but she has something else to do before the group sets out again, besides talking to Charles. If I had had more time after last session, I could have taken care of it then, I suppose.

Also, did you say you were fine with me RPing Brandon?

Hmmm...still not sure what to have Greg do...

Everest: Yeah, I'm fine with you RP'ing him.

• edited 2012-01-21 18:41:39
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Follow us into danger obviously!

• edited 2012-01-21 18:58:48

Nevah mind.

Post edited by Forzare at 2012-01-21 11:41:39

argh why

lol

^^ Because I am becoming DYRE.

oh noes D:

Whenever I do that, I find myself thinking "wait, I can't do that. That's DYRE's thing."

• No rainbow star
    Reason #27 putting a leash on Charles was a great idea: He walks off on his own and gets lost

If Snorunt is glowing, it shouldn't be that hard to find him in the dark.

^^ And kicks bushes. :V

Tie him to a tree every time you set up camp.

• No rainbow star

Hey, there's a solution!

"Snow, if Charles wanders from camp again, start crying. He won't take you out there then and try to figure out why you're crying"

And at this point, it's basically up to Cygan to tell us where we end up. :V