If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA Proper

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    When they reached the entrance, Carrie stopped and turned to Greg and Charles.

"Okay, look.  We don't know what's in there.  There's probably at least one person who's injured.  There could also be a dozen Rockets in there.  We need to take this slow.  Be careful.  Quiet, at least until we know we're clear."
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Greg nods nervously.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "Charles?"
  • No rainbow star
    Charles frowned and nodded. "I can't recall if it's one of you who has that Gastly Mercer. If not, maybe one of use should go back and exchange our Pokemon with Mercer's trainer temporarily so nobody is unprotected, thus letting us use Mercer as reconnassaince?"
  • edited 2011-12-22 23:45:16
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    (disregard this derp)
    Greg thinks a moment. "Um...wasn't Mercer with the girl who went back to the Pokemon Center?"
    Carrie nodded. "Yeah, she was. We're in this alone." She took a deep breath. "Right then. Let's do this."

She quietly pushed the door open and stepped inside.
    Greg peeks through the doorway after Carrie, but doesn't step through just yet.

Littorio, though, walks in along with Carrie.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    The Museum is still trashed, unfortunately.

The bottom floor of the museum appears to be empty of inhabitants, but you can only see part of the museum.
    Greg, confident that it's safe, steps through the door as well.
  • No rainbow star
    Charles went up to Carrie. "Wait. Let Snow use Double Team and have her copy go up ahead. If there is a Rocket, they may attack the copy and then we'll know there is somebody there"
  • edited 2011-12-22 23:59:00
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Carrie walks forward, being careful to make as little noise as possible, watching for any signs of movement or blood.

She paused.  "I'd rather not let them know we're here just yet," she whispered back.  "The element of surprise is still on our side.  Let's not give that up for what we could do with our own eyes."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles frowned and followed closely behind, quietly. Snow kept up, nervous
    Greg also follows, keeping an eye out for bloodstains.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    The bloodstains can be traced through the museum. Thankfully, poweder from the walls has lightly dusted the floor, making it readily visible.

The trail of blood leads upstairs.
  • No rainbow star
    Charles picked up Snow. "So who shall go first?"
    Greg looks at Charles, then awkwardly looks down, not wanting to volunteer.
  • edited 2011-12-23 00:10:08
    Carrie gestures for the two to follow.  Safety in numbers was more important than spreading out, at least until they knew who was still here.

"I'll go first, I guess," she whispered back to them as she slowly climbed the stairs, careful not to step in the blood.  "Somebody's got to."
    Greg nods and follows Carrie up the stairs.
  • No rainbow star
    Charles followed right behind Greg, Snow in his arms
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Ray sat there with Phillip, the two of them obviously bored of out their minds. "Perhaps we could take this time to practice the singing again?" Ray suggested.

"Vuuuul!" replied Phillip.

"Alright then." and he let out the first few bars. "The Kanto Tar is a soaring soul~"

"vulvulvulpixvulvulpixvulvulvulpiiiix~" resounded Phillip.

Ray sighed. "I'm sure we'll get it right in time."
    The bloodstain trail led up the stairs, to a broken display case. Glass was scattered to the west of the case. Presumable, whatever had shattered it had done so from the east.

Blood was pooled in the display case. This must have been the scene of the incident.

It's hard to tell what is here, but the case has a sign on it, clearly reading "Enigma Stone." Unfortunately, none of the stones around look particularly enigmatic.

The other display cases are relatively intact, apart from broken glass laying everywhere. The display cases still seem to hold their respective stones and fossils, at least.
  • edited 2011-12-23 01:26:30
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    "Th-that's a lot of blood..."

Greg looks at the case.

"W-well, looks like we found their goal, at least..."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles frowned. "Somebody should stay here in case if the thief comes this way, while the other two follow the blood trail the rest of the way"
  • edited 2011-12-23 01:30:15
    "Enigma stone.."

Carrie approached the case.  Greg was right.  That was a lot of blood.  Unless it had been a really big Pokemon, she had a hard time believing that whatever had left it could still be...

She turned away, her face pale.  "Okay.  Okay."  She seemed to be trying to redirect her mind from the blood pool. 

She shook her head at Charles.  "I-I think they got what they came for.  No reason to come back through here."  She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.  "Enigma stone.  Do you guys know anything about it?"
    "N-no, I've never heard of it..."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles frowned. "I heard it is connected to some sort of legendary Pokemon, but that's all I know"
    "Okay.  There's no one in here.  Let's... let's get out of here."  She took another deep breath, her face still pale.  "Get back to Ray.  Let him know what's up.  The authorities should know to stop at the gym, so we can tell them what we've found out when they show up."
    "R-right."

Greg rushes back downstairs, out of sight of the blood pool.
    Carrie follows, not far behind.