If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA Proper

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Bob turned around and waved his tail.

He somehow managed to miss, and waved his tail ineffectually at a wall.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    "G-good. Keep it up."
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    "Mercer, use Lick!" Jackie turns and says this to Mercer before continuing to stare down the Team Rocket member. She makes sure not to give him any openings.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    The Rocket member cursed, looking at the group running towards him. He glanced briefly at the Machop, then turned and opened what appeared to be a back door, slamming it shut behind him.

Snow inhaled again, blasting the Machop with a fresh blast of wind. The Machop was, once again, buried in snow.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:22:47
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "He . . . he left his pokemon!" Fighting down a flash of anger, Jackie turned back to the Machop to see how it was faring.
    Phillip blasted the Machop with a fresh wave of embers. The Machop finally, blessedly, fell into unconsciousness.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:26:24
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    "W-we won..."

Greg smiles, for the first time since the rest of the group met him.

"You can stop now, Littorio."
    "Mercer, hold!" Jackie ran to the Machop and brushed away whatever debris was left on it by her allies' attacks. She then checked for a pulse. Finding it, she sighed and sat down.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "Did you expect any different?  These guys beat up little kids.  Steal. 
    Murder. Why should we expect them to give a shit about their Pokemon?" 
    Her voice was quiet, but cold.

Carrie walked slowly up to the stage.  "You did good, Bob."  She held out the Pokeball, and he disappeared in a flash of red light.
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:30:26
    "I'd at least expect some of them to care for their own, maybe. What if we were just as bad as them? This pokemon would be dead. I'd like to think they aren't all that heartless.

"Anyway, we can't just leave it like this."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles growled and stopped chasing. "Dammit... Not going to follow through a door where he can catch me off guard..." At least Charles has that much sense. He changed direction and rushed to the Machop. "Is it ok?"
    "It's fine," Jackie said.

"Anyway, what in the hell were you thinking, running in there like that? Come on!"
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "Should we take it to the Center?  I mean, it's probably mean after being mistreated by that jerk.  Needs some special care to be normal again."

She looked down at the Machop sadly.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    "Phillip, come. Wonderful job. You're the best pokemon a trainer could ask for." Ray said. "Jackie is right. Even if his trainer shows no concern for his own pokemon we should. Mark my words, we shall defeat Team Rocket, but we must ensure that we are still the heroes while doing it. Did he happen to leave his pokeball? That would make things easier."
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:35:23
    No rainbow star
    Charles frowned. "Hey, he KILLED innocent Pokemon! I was going to try my best to not let him get away with that!"

Snow facepalmed and walked over to her trainer

"Anyways, I think we should take the Machop with us. Perhaps Nurse Joy can find it a loving trainer? I'm sure she has some gadget to allow a Pokemon to switch ownership if it's been abused and neglected..."

Charles looked at Ray. "I don't know. I'll go check" He got up and ran to where the Rocket was standing
    Greg looks around.

"R-remember, we've got more than the Machop to worry about. N-not that we should just leave it or anything."
    The Pokeball is not in the immediate vicinity- at least, not anywhere he can see it.
    Ray sighed. "Yes, you're right of course. Let's check up on the Onyx and his trainer." Goodness, and I didn't even get to interrogate the Rocket member. I assume you can handle contacting Nurse Joy? I would like to look around for clues... and speak to Charles about his imprudent behavior."
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:39:08
    Jackie pinched the bridge of her nose and looked up at Charles. "Yes, and you had no idea what he was capable of. You can't just charge in like that. In fact, if Mercer hadn't put him to sleep, we'd probably be in deep, judging from the fight you didn't care to observe."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles ignored the other trainers, concentrating on doing a more thorough search through the whole gym for the Pokeball
    Carrie glanced at Jackie.  "You're being too nice.  This is serious, and he obviously doesn't give a shit."

She turned to Charles, jabbing him in the back with her pointer finger.  "That was stupid.  He could have killed you.  Killed all of us.  He didn't know we were here. We could have figured it out. Made a plan.  Snuck up on him.  Something other than just running in like a bunch of idiots."

• edited 2011-12-22 00:42:30
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    "Carrie is being somewhat harsh with her words but she is certainly correct." Ray said, as he poked around the place, careful not to touch anything. "Your desire to punish the wicked, while admirable, must be tempered with a prudence. Discretion is the better part of valor. You cannot stop Team Rocket with broken legs." 

he raised and pointed a finger at Charles. "Don't be mistaken, if you cannot work with a team, you will not get far and if you continue stunts like that it is clear that we will not have you."

Ray continued to look around hoping for some evidence of where the agent might have run off to. 
    Carrie looked back at Ray, and grinned.  "So does that mean we're a team, then?"
  • No rainbow star
    Charles turned to them. "Look, I DID have a plan. I ran up as a distraction so Snow could get in close and hit with an Icy Wind. She's an Ice type so I'd rather get messed up from a Machop than have her torn to shreds by a Karate Chop. I also gave her explicit instructions to Double Team and scatter if she was in danger. It may not have been the best of plans, but you saw how he was attacking the Onix! It's not like we had much time before he took it out, and got an even stronger Pokemon from beating the Onix!"
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:57:07
    "Should've waited for help. And to see if we had a better plan. The whole point of you going with Ray and Greg was to act as a team, wasn't it? Putting yourself out there like that makes you more vulnerable and speeds up the fight when there's no need."
    "Ignoring the foolhardiness of your plan," Ray said, surprised to hear his voice rising. "You failed to notify the rest of us of it putting both us and yourself in potential danger from the reaction. Communication is key! Time is of the essence but if luck had not been on our side your foolhardiness could have harmed your companion."

After taking several breaths, Ray gave Carrie a look. "I suppose it does, doesn't it? I don't believe we've been formally introduced. Ray Hammet, pokemon trainer and amateur sleuth. The little firebrand here is Phillip."

"Vulvulvul!"
    Greg, glad people stopped yelling, takes the opportunity to introduce himself to Carrie.

"I-I'm Greg. This is Littorio."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles frowned. "Look, I may put myself in danger, but I NEVER put my Pokemon in needless danger! She would not have been harmed. She knows to run if she is in danger". He seemed to only be concentrating on the harmed companion comment, having gotten really irate at the very implication that he would let his Pokemon get hurt

Snow frowned and let out a puff of cold air nervously
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:55:02
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Carrie was silent.  Jackie and Ray seemed to have this well in hand.

She turned, her eyes scanning for the Gym Leader.  Brock?  She wasn't sure. But his silence wasn't exactly comforting.

She nodded at the others and smiled.  "Carrie Norton.  The little skullface is Bob.  Nice to meet you." 

She sighed and turned back to Charles.  "Then why not let her stay behind the more sturdy Pokemon?  The Machop wouldn't even have thought to look at her."
  • edited 2011-12-22 00:59:50
    "Well, whatever, Charles. Just don't do it again, or I'll break your arms; I don't quite trust your reasoning.

"But, uh, I guess I'm part of this, too, huh? I'll let my dad know once I've brought this Machop to the Pokecenter.

"My full name is Jacqueline Abramson. But, again, Jackie is preferred.

"Oh, and before I forget." Jackie opened her pokedex, which she forgot she had in hand when she was about to whale on the Team Rocket member. "You all have really interesting pokemon. We should get this data while we have some time."