If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA Proper

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Ray had his pokedex out and was scanning the Shieldon and looked up. Looking up he sighed.

"Phillip was my father apologizing for leaving Goldenrod so suddenly. As such I've had at least one steady friend."
  • edited 2011-12-22 19:35:21
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Carrie stood.  "Bob's been with my family for a few years.  My dad's Marrowak's kid.  When I decided that I wanted to start challenging gyms, I brought him along."  She fingered the Pokeball at her belt.

"I'm going to go poke my head outside.  See if anyone's coming, yet, or if there's anything important I can see."
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    The Pokemon centre was as busy as ever. People were still coming in with injured Pokemon.

It took Joy several moments to rush over to Jackie. "What's wrong with this dear Machop?" she asked.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Carrie jogged over to the front door and peeked her head out. She still had to be cautious. It looked like Team Rocket had gotten whatever they needed from the gym, and so probably wouldn't be coming back, but she also didn't want to take a flamethrower to the face.

Anything out of the ordinary?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    The outside of the gym, at least at the front, was clear.
  • edited 2011-12-22 22:35:20
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Greg turns to the others who are still in the gym. "Do you think there are more of them out there?"
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Carrie decided to investigate the backside of the gym. The Rocket goon had run off in that direction, and if someone had gotten in his way, they might have been hurt.

But first, she turned back to the others. "I don't see any, but they're probably still close. I'm gonna go have a look around outside." She took a deep breath and walked out the door.
    "Unlikely. If there were, they would have attempted to ambush us in much the same way did them." Finishing his scanning Ray lowered his pokedex. "If they left anything the critical, and for the sake of a clue I am hoping they do, someone may come to retrieve it so staying on our toes would be a good idea."

Ray continued his search, most of the gym having been searched by now, but he was a dogged detective and he would search every part in hopes of finding some clue as to Team Rocket's location or plan.

Does he find anything?
    Without knowing how the Gym looked before, there is no way for Ray to determine if anything is missing or if anything new has been left behind.

Carrie notices a few things out of place around the back. There were what appeared to be bloodstains on the ground, as if something had moved away from the gym while bleeding- or had it moved towards the gym? Footprints were everywhere around the door to the gym, much more than one person forcing their way in would leave.
  • No rainbow star
    Charles finished up his scan as well, then went to Brock's Onix and started to scan it. "Ray, how do we know that there aren't members who were disabled and the guy that ran was just the only one left standing? We could get some answers if we track them down"
    "You mean the one who ran off ? If we can track him that would be wonderful but do we know the way he went or have any way to follow him?"
    If Team Rocket had sent this many men to hit the Gym, whatever they'd wanted must have been really important.  Carrie had a bad feeling about all of this. 

She decided to follow the bloodstain away from the gym, at least for a little bit.  It might lead her to more clues, or whoever had left it.
  • edited 2011-12-22 22:54:07
    Greg gets the additional scan as well, to pass the time while he thinks.

"I...I think it's probably best to stay here and make sure nobody comes back...we can't leave unconscious people and Pokemon alone, can we?"
    Ray sighed, frustrated at the lack of fruit from his labor. 

"Good point, Greg." Ray said. "Things depend on Jackie getting medical help here as we all came on foot and I doubt any of us can move and an Onyx, though considering that previous feat I would not put it as an impossible for that athletic girl."
    The bloodstains led up into the Museum.

The Museum itself was quite throughly trashed. If anybody knew which exhibits had been here previously, or if they could find a list of the exhibits, they may be able to tell what was missing, but otherwise, Carrie had no idea.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    "So...I guess we just have to wait, then...I hope help arrives soon..."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles continued his scan of the Onix. He then thought to take a potion and spray the Onix, just in case if any more trouble came and it needed to defend Brock or the Gym. "There you go big guy. That should help heal up anything that Machop did to you"
    This probably merited further investigation.  But... she really didn't want to go in there alone.

She ran back to the gym.  "Guys.  I followed a bloodstain out there to museum.  It's trashed bad.  Does someone want to come with me to check it out?  I don't know the place, so I don't know what's missing.  And there might be more of them in there, or more people who need help."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles perked up. "Let me finish off my scan of Onix, then I'll be right there". He continued scanning the Onix, then closed his Pokedex when finished and ran to the girl. "Come on Snow!"

"Snorunt!" called out the ice type before following her trainer
  • edited 2011-12-22 23:02:58
    Greg looks at the scene at the gym, then out the door, then back to the gym, trying to decide...

"I...I guess I'll go...Let's be careful, though. Come on, Littorio."

Littorio nods and follows Greg.
  • edited 2011-12-22 23:04:06
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Carrie nodded, then smiled at the two. "Right. We don't need anyone else getting hurt today. 
    Ray, do you think you can stay here, make sure Brock and that kid are okay?"
  • edited 2011-12-22 23:20:05
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Ray sighed. He so did hate to be the babysitter, but now was not the time to be confrontational. He moved closer to Carrie and said. "I suppose I can." he then lowered his voice. "Keep a focus on Charles. He might act impulsively again and we might not be so luck next time."
    "So...should we go? If there was blood, someone's probably hurt..."
    Carrie nodded and replied in kind.  "I'll make sure he stays calm."  She raised her voice to normal conversational levels.  "And thanks for staying.  We shouldn't leave them alone now."  She smiled at him, then nodded at Greg. "Yeah.  We should hurry."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles glared at Ray. "Don't worry, I'll behave this time". He then looked at Greg. "We should be going to the museum, if only because there is a chance that the blood belongs to a Rocket"
    Greg heads toward the door, but very obviously avoids being the first one out.
    Carrie leads the way out the door. 

"This way!"
  • No rainbow star
    Charles followed close behind, with Snow keeping up the best she could
    Greg and Littorio follow.
    Ray watched the others take off and after finding no place clean to sit, decided to stand. "So," he said to the unconscious Brock. "I don't suppose you read any Sherlock Holmes do you?"