If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA Proper

Comments

• edited 2011-12-22 00:59:56
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Charles sighed as he buried his face into his hand. He could tell he had stepped on an emotional trigger and Greg seemed to be nervous enough when people weren't shouting they're heads. "Made simple, before you go running off you need to speak with us. This head isn't simply here for decorations. I can deduce quite a bit." Clearly, appealing to the possibility of the safety of his pokemon would only irritate him. Perhaps playing the authority would work better. "Just inform me of any plans you may have before putting them in motion."

As he looked around. "While we should get the PokeCenter attendendants here as soon as possible, no need to rush for the authorities... not until I'm done anyways..."

At Jackie's suggestion, Ray's ears perked up and a slight bit of frustration of himself for not thinking it up first. "Capitol idea. Pokedexes out, all."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles frowned at Carrie's comment. "...You... You have a point there..."

Snow patted her trainer on the back, doing a quick hop for each pat to reach. Charles then turned to Jackie. "Oh, uh, my name is Charles. Charles Lockwood. And yeah, we should get data on each other... Oh! That reminds me, any of you want to head to Viridian Forest? When I was first looking for the Gym, I talked to Snow here about how we should be there getting some Pokemon to offset our own type disadvantage"
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "Oh yeah, great idea!"  Carrie flipped her Pokedex open as well, and approached Jackie.

She faltered, though.  "But... shouldn't we help these people first?  Like that kid over there, and the gym leader, wherever he is?"
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    "Ohhh..." Ray said. "I had assumed someone else had already alerted the pokecenter. Does anyone have their cell phone on them?"
  • edited 2011-12-22 01:06:31
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "Oh, yeah. Good point. I guess I got excited, there . . . I never got your name, did I?

"Anyway, I can get your name once I've brought this Machop to the pokecenter." Jackie recalled Mercer to his ball, lifted the Machop by its armpits, and ran out of the gym.
  • edited 2011-12-22 01:04:41
    "Quite strong isn't she?" Ray said. Never be afraid to observe the obvious was a detective's first rule. He filed that ability away. It could come in useful later. "In any case, I certainly lack the physical fortitude for the Onyx or this trainer. I think contacting Nurse Joy would be best."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles cocked his head. "Nope, never got a cell phone. I just assumed my Pokedex had some sort of emergency call feature that I had yet to find"
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Carrie watched Jackie go.  "Well, she's headed to the Center.  I think we can trust that she'll bring Nurse Joy.  Help me find the gym leader, though.  He must be unconscious here, somewhere."  Or worse.  But... well, she didn't want to think about it.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    "R-right."

Greg starts looking around the gym.
  • edited 2011-12-22 01:07:30
    "Too right, madam." Ray agreed. "Certainly along with him will bemore information on Team Rocket and their particular goals."

and he continued his search.
  • No rainbow star
    Charles headed to where Brock was likely to be, which should be by his Pokemon
  • edited 2011-12-22 01:11:17
    Has friends besides tanks now
    After a run that was twice as exhausting as the previous one, Jackie set the Machop down in front of the pokecenter door, huffed, puffed, and pushed the door open with admirable civility. Lifting the Machop again, she got in line, sat down, and held the sleeping thing in her lap.
  • edited 2011-12-22 01:11:03
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    When no one was talking, it was quiet.  And here, surrounded by bloodied and unconscious bodies, she wasn't quite comfortable with that.

"So, uh, where are you all from?  I'm from Cerulean."
  • No rainbow star
    "Oh, I'm from just outside Pewter. Never been in the city itself before, however"
    "I'm from here. Pewter."
    Ray was only half paying attention to his comrades as he continued shuffling through the rubble, looking more for clues to Team Rocket than survivors. (though he would never admit that to himself) As such, it took him a moment to respond.

"Oh, I am actually from many places. I lived in Goldenrod when I was young but my father has had us move often. We live in Pewter now... though I've been thinking of going out to earn badges more and more these days, perhaps."
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    (To Malk) The gym is in a general state of ruin. Rocks lie broken and shattered across the gym, and great gouges of dirt had been dug out. There was no way four Pokemon could have done this much damage to the gym alone.

On the western wall of the gym, a trainer lay slumped against a wall, his Geodude on his lap. It looked like he had been directly behind the Geodude when it had been knocked backwards, or else the trainer had attempted to step in to lessen the damage to his Pokemon.

Near to the door, a Shieldon lay unmoving. It appears to be dead, but it may just be severely injured.

Up on the stage, several empty Potion bottles lay scattered around the door, where the Team Rocket member had been standing. An Onix was unconscious on the ground. Its' tail was laying across the legs of the unconscious Gym Leader Brock.

Next to Brock's body, a small badge was lying there, as if it had been knocked from his hand when he was knocked unconscious.

The back door was showing signs of being forced open. Something heavy lay against it, though, preventing it from being opened from the inside.
    Greg goes around and starts checking pulses.
    "Gentlemen, I believe we have found the Gym Leader. He seems to be alive but an ambulance would not be a bad idea."
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Brock is still breathing, as is the trainer against the wall.

The Shieldon is struggling to breathe. It appears to be on its' last legs. In fact, looking at the amount of blood matting its' fur, I'm not even sure how it's alive. Pure force of will, maybe?

The Geodude and the Onix feel like a rock :V
  • edited 2011-12-22 18:22:00
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Carrie ran a hand through her hair, thinking.

She took in as many details as she could as she approached Ray.  "What do you think they wanted here?  Most of his Pokemon seem to still be here.  And that badge is still here."

• edited 2011-12-22 01:27:27
    No rainbow star
    Charles frowned. "Well, I'd get help but I don't know where a hospital is. ...Or a payphone for that matter"
    Greg takes out a potion and uses it on the shieldon.
    "They clearly did not come for the badge." Ray said. "Ignoring the badge they left, gyms are open to all. Why come admitted as a member of a terrorist organization? No, they were here for something atypical. This is simply an investigative intuition but I do not think it was simply to terrorize. If anyone can shed some light on what they wanted, it would be Gym Master Brock. Getting him and his pokemon to health is our first priority with asking Brock every question we can a close second."
  • edited 2011-12-22 01:35:52
    (ffff, hold on)
    Carrie nodded. "You're probably right." She glanced up at the unconscious gym leader. "I've never heard of Team Rocket doing anything this... well, big before. I mean, stealing, kidnapping... but attacking an official league-certified gym leader, in his own turf? Yeah, there's gotta be something more to this."
    The Potion seems to do some good. The Shieldon is still unconscious, but it's not at immediate risk of dying.
  • No rainbow star
    Charles took out his Pokedex and went to the Shieldon to get info on it, also taking out a potion in case if the Shieldon's condition degraded again

"So how did all of you guys meet your Pokemon?"
    Greg likewise scans the Shieldon with his Pokedex.

"My parents said I needed a friend."
  • No rainbow star
    "I lived in the mountains north of Kanto until I was eight. When I was six, I went out after a nasty snowstorm and played in the snow when Snow here waddled to me. I think she was about a year or two old at the time. Anyways, a Froslass watched us as we played. I think she was Snow's mother. Two years later, we moved to a town just outside Pewter. When we started unpacking we found Snow bundled up with the suitcases. So my dad went and got me a Pokeball, and Snow and I have been together ever since"

Charles smiled at his Pokemon. "She's only ever not been shy around me and a handful of Pokemon"