If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA Proper

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    "Yeah, you're right...running into something we're not prepared for would be bad."
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "Which is why we need to stick together and be careful, if we're going to dive into this mess. We're stronger as a team than we would be separately. But... I want to help. Somehow, I just want to help." The prospect scared her to death, but she would have felt worse to just leave it be.
  • edited 2011-12-23 18:40:42
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "That's why I think we desperately need to train; we'll be much more helpful with stronger pokemon and stronger minds. Besides, we need the experience."
  • No rainbow star
    "Well, we can't help currently. We each only have one Pokemon. Between all of us we don't even have enough for a full team. And as stated, it took all of us to take down one Machop. I'm betting Rockets don't typically go in groups of one, or only have one Rocket on them"

He then looked down. "And yes, I realize that that makes me look even dumber, as I could have been running into an ambush of more than one Rocket earlier"
    "If we're going to take on the big scary gang...as much as I never expected to say that...we definitely do need to get stronger."
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "Yeah..." Carrie sat back down against the wall to wait. "You're right. Training soon is probably a good idea."
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Brock coughed suddenly as the nurse waved smelling salts under his nose. His eyes shot open, and he attempted to sit up.

"No," the nurse said firmly, and pushed him back down. "You're not up to standing up. Don't fall back asleep though- you have a concussion."
    Carrie jumped to her feet, startled, as he suddenly awoke. She approached, slowly, making sure not to crowd him.
  • No rainbow star
    Charles rushed over to bombard Brock with questions, but Snow tripped him and dragged him back

"Runt run..."
    "...Great, you're against me too now"
    "Sno!"
  • edited 2011-12-23 19:06:48
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Jackie was glad to see that Brock was conscious, but aside from that her only thought was that she hoped her companions' evident inquisitiveness would increase her understanding, rather than leave her with too many more questions. She highly doubted that, though. In any case, she stayed behind Carrie as she walked to him.
    Greg looks over at Brock and smiles, seeing him awake, but doesn't walk over to him.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Ray wasted no time in moving futher to ask question. "Master Gym Leader." he asked, sound as gentle as he could without reducing the urgency. "Can you tell us what happened? Or why?"
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    "Wh-what happened?" He sounded a bit bewildered. Then again, most people do tend to be a bit out of it immediately after waking up.

He turned his head to look at the gym. Dismay filled his face.

"I..."
  • edited 2011-12-23 19:46:39
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "Hey, come on," Carrie whispered to Ray, "don't come on so strong.  The guy's just been through a lot."

She knelt down beside the leader and put a comforting hand on his shoulder with a gentle smile.  "You got attacked by some Team Rocket members.  They're gone now."
  • edited 2011-12-23 19:47:51
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    "My apologies." Ray said, stepping back and running his hair through his head.

"Master Gym Leader, you were attacked very recently and you passed out." Ray said, more gently this time. Do you "remember any of this?"
    "Rocket..." he whispered. "Rocket!"

He sat up, where the nurse pushed him straight back down again.

"They wanted... They were after the Enigma Stone, they said."
    "Yes, they stole it from the museum." Ray said, careful not to let his anxiousness to find answers show. He did have it has notepad out to write things though. "Do you know what they wanted with it? Or why they came for you?"
    Greg listens intently from about 20 feet away.
  • No rainbow star
    Charles started scanning Mercer to add the Gastly to his Pokedex, since Snow refused to let him near Brock
    "They, we don't know." Brock seemed to be regaining some clarity. "There were two of them, but we only kept one here. The one in the Museum, it was a display, not the real thing, we hid it in here, buried it under the floor. They got it, though, we tried to stop them, but Jackie's Geodude just wasn't strong enough, and the Machop was just too tough, Onix tried but we couldn't, and I already loaned my Geodude to Jennie when we learned Rocket was active again, and we didn't have any other Pokemon."

His eyes focused on Ray, and his hand shot out to grab Ray's arm.

"Wait. Are you a policeman?"
    Greg goes ahead and follows Charles's lead while he listens.
  • No rainbow star
    "Snow, get over here so Greg can scan you after we're done with Mercer. Greg, can you get your Pokemon over here?" Charles asked. Snow waddled over nervously
    Ray blinked. He hadn't expected that question. "Well, I am working to help the police with this. They're undermanned right now, after all." Strictly speaking, it wasn't a lie and it wasn't like he was asking anything that wouldn't be on the news... he was just finiding it out earlier.
    "R-right. Sure. L-Littorio?"

Greg holds the Pokedex up to scan Snow.

Littorio walks up to Charles and smiles for the camera.
    Carrie seemed to be getting a little nervous, but did her best not to show it.  "Don't strain yourself, you've been through a lot."
  • No rainbow star
    Charles began to scan Littorio. Snow looked at Greg and smiled nervously. "Sn-snorunt!"
    Greg smiles back at Snow.
    "Police... no, no, no, they have ins with the police, spies, people who tell Rocket what they know. That won't work. You can't... You can't work with the police. This is... This is League Business, out of their jurisdiction. If... I need... I need you to go, I can't go and nobody else is here to go, you're already involved..."

It sounds like he's trying to convince himself that he's not doing the wrong thing by sending you out.

"I need you to, promise me you won't tell anyone. Go to, go to Cerulean, tell Misty, they're after the second Stone. Tell her they have the first, they  can't have the second, don't let them, who knows what they'll do with it."
  • No rainbow star
    Snow got a little less nervous. Charles smiled. "Heh. She'd normally have ran at a human other than me smiling at her. Guess she likes you, Greg"
  • edited 2011-12-23 20:18:39
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    "Oh? Really? That's...nice..."

Greg squats down in front of Snow. "H-hello."