If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• edited 2011-08-17 00:29:40
    It started when you invoked caligulasAquarium.
    But caligulasAquarium is just a Homestuck reference!
  • edited 2011-08-17 00:29:32
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• I'm all for it. But, why CaligulasSeahorse and not CaligulasAquarium?
  • edited 2011-08-17 00:33:54
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^^ ...

wait, really?

...fuck.

Fuck you Homestuck, and fuck your int'net memes.  Fuck that Jeff and Sweet Bro, and fuck trolls by the ream.  Fuck every MSPA strip and every fan who talks, fuck you Homestuck, and fuck you as we balk!

^ Because he had horses, and "seahorse" is the first thing that came to mind when I was presented with "aquarium".

Edit: Better lyrics.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    You are joking.

Post content:

If I was aware of them, I would be working on fixing them, not posting about them on the internet, sorry.
  • ...Well that's kinda...random
  • You can change. You can.
    The whole "Don't like a thread, don't post" rule.

Still retarded.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    "Don't like a stupid thread and want to point out how the thread's premise is probably a bad idea? Don't post in it or we'll thump you :D"
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-17 01:29:23
    Woah. I've made plenty of posts like that, and none of them have ever gotten thumped. This whole "no negativity" policy is getting out of hand.
  • The "no negativity" policy was out of hand the moment it began.
  • Point taken.
    (Just for reference, Madrugada thumped that.)
  • Madru? Jeez, and I always thought she was one of the good ones.

...Am I the only one who found it a little funny that she had to edit her own thump?
    It was amusing.
  • Wait, she had to edit what, now?
    She used the wrong thump thingie.
    Which one did she use?
    I don't know, but it had two lines of orange.
  • Probably the offtopic one, then.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    The thread was making a turn for the worst, but magical Bob and CA came in and now this place is calm yet again. I feel happy.
    A concern which was raised in a PM here was that this thread has... been getting a bit bash-y. If we (even me) could all cut down on that, that'd be great, or at least... everybody could offer reasons why they think it's bad, so it's not... mindless bashing.
    OK, so I sent that PM Glorious Leader asked for a coupla pages back to Roberto de Glouchestershire. Here's what he told me in response (Notice that I wasn't awake to reply)

The skullfucker, at present, merely blanks all posts by a given user in a given thread. So I could, but it would take a while and I don't think I'd find all of them. Were there any particular posts he wanted gone?
    I'm also a little reluctant since he made some pretty good post.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Nah, if it's too much work then don't bother.
  • Juan, you bastard! quit being phallic with Glorius and be phallic with me!
    Sure, I'll be phallic with you.

Meet me at an alley of your choice during the night and we'll work around it.

Personally, I recommend to anyone who still wants their posts removed to choose their threads carefully. By which I mean, Fetishes.
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    That thread

What was it?
    Which thread?
    Oh, it was deleted.

Essentially, it was a 'state your hypocrisy' thread.
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    Oh. That. Hmm. Yeah.
This discussion has been closed.