If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• Also I remember saying, forever ago, that Cygan should be made a mod here, and then when she actually did become a mod I just became Miss Jealous McJealouspants. That made me feel like an asshole for a while...
  • Clean your room little Billy

Internet compatibility issues aside, I like this place more now than I do either the old IJBM or the TVT forums. I only get sent into gibbering fits of apoplexy once a week here instead of daily, for example.

• BobBob
    edited 2011-08-17 00:13:14
    ^^...Same here. >_>
  • You can change. You can.
    Why did you not just say 'join the staff'?

Because when I was composing the post I stared at my screen for 30 secs wondering what was the word for "join" in English. I then came up with "vinculate"

Meh. No thanks.

Don't you like huggable lesbians? :(
  • Don't you like huggable lesbians? :(

I like pot, but that doesn't mean I'm going around trying to get some from every random dealer I see.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Because when I was composing the post I stared at my screen for 30 secs wondering what was the word for "join" in English. I then came up with "vinculate"

But 'vinculate' is Latin...

Don't you like huggable lesbians? :(

Central Avenue is not a lesbian as far as I am aware.

Internet compatibility issues aside, I like this place more now than I do either the old IJBM or the TVT forums. I only get sent into gibbering fits of apoplexy once a week here instead of daily, for example.

That is true.
  • Is that all I am to you now, Bob? A random dealer?

*cries*
  • Central Avenue is not a lesbian as far as I am aware.
    I am, right now.

...That's about all I can say, though.
  • You can change. You can.
    Central Avenue is not a lesbian as far as I am aware.

Notice that my post never said Central Avenue. ;)
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-17 00:18:14
    I'm at least 110% sure that Cygan wants my head on a pike doesn't feel that way about me, Juan.

CA: No, no. You're a random, huggable lesbian dealer!

-hugs-
  • caligulasAquarium is not a lesbian either, Juan.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @CaligulasSeahorse: Shut up.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Notice that my post never said Central Avenue. ;)

It was me who said the line you quoted.
  • edited 2011-08-17 00:19:58
    You can change. You can.
    No, shut up, I was shipping Cygan Angel with Cygan Angel. 

deal with it

^Yeah, but I said CA/CA. 

Why is this joke so hard to understand?
  • She's not even called Cygan Angel here anyway.

So your joke falls apart.

I win!

...What were we talking about, again?
    @CaligulasSeahorse: Damnit, seriously, stop while you're ahead.  You're really not helping the situation, y'know that?

Please, stop talking.  Now.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    i'm confus
  • ^ I blame caligulasSeahorse

Whoever the fuck that guy is
    @CaligulasSeahorse: Look, I know you had a hard time when you were only nine.  But it stinks when you're always so full of shit all the time.  You're an asshole.
  • No, glenn. You don't get to have an imaginary friend. That's Vorpy's schtick.
    Oh, fuck this.  I'm heading to bed.  Someone else deal with CaligulasSeahorse.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >>you're always so full of shit all the time
    >>you're an asshole

was that intentional, glenn
  • edited 2011-08-17 00:24:22
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    no

I mean yes.
    You're dead to me.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    caca just means poop.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-17 00:25:18
    Dammit CA, look what you did this time! You ran him off, again! Stop being such a douche! >:[

Oh wait there he is
  • edited 2011-08-17 00:26:22
    This is the weirdest derail I've seen in a while

And the irony is that it started when I said Cygan's presence makes me not do this shit
    It started when you invoked caligulasAquarium.
    But you didn't do it. GMH did.
    I think we should make CaligulasSeahorse our forum's fictional resident butt monkey.
This discussion has been closed.