If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• Same pronunciation, wrong word Juan.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Counterclock is not fat

she is cute though

-pokey pokey poke-
  • You can change. You can.
    @CounterClock: Aww, I love it when you call me a bastard.

No, wait, I don't. don't do that.

@Ninjaclown: Ah, true, true. Was too busy doing smething else and din't notice till now. >_>

@vorpy: Stop it.

Buy a cat

Or a dog

Or something

But really...no. Don't do that. Just...don't.
    I thought you didn't want me to stick my fingers into animals though....
  • O_O

Ummm, this thread looks awkward,

Did I cause this?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I just got a rudeness thump.

My post was saying that Eddie's decision was a good one, as it would prevent both sides from any possible ballot-stuffing.

What.
    no, just vorpy

@Vorpy: Ok, then. Buy a plushie. Or a pillow. Or an anime DVD. 

Just...don't do that. Don't.
  • @Juan_Carlos.

What happened?

Context please T_T.
  • I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    ARE YOU SERIOUS MADDY

I am not accusing the other side at all. anti-TT could just as easily ballot stuff as pro-TT. Because this is such a big issue FOR BOTH SIDES, there is a risk that somebody on EITHER SIDE could decide to ballot stuff. My intent is to eliminate that risk.

Of course if I said that on the other forum I'd probably just get banned, so here it is.

I love IJBM for existing.
  • edited 2011-08-12 23:29:10
    Madrugada went on a thump frenzy. Again. For the fourth time now.

Neither Anne or I accused ANYONE.
  • Poot dispenser here
    If there's Pro-TT ballot-stuffing, we'll probably lose. If there's Anti-TT ballot-stuffing, we'll probably lose.
    I actually said "whether on the pro or anti side." Apparently, I said this in order to accuse people who disagreed with me.

Huh?
    The result of ballot-stuffing is unpredictable.
  • edited 2011-08-12 23:31:35
    You can change. You can.
    Welp, I definetly won't touch that thread anymore.

And i suggest that you guys go back to lurking unless it comes down to a discussion or something..
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I am glad I decided to stop posting anything that is not an answer to questions like "When was this made". Sick of being thumped now.
  • As long as the ratio holds, we'll win.There is much less traffic on the weekends, in case no one noticed.
    Maddy really, really needs to chill.
  • edited 2011-08-12 23:32:24
    Poot dispenser here
    I don't want to be thumped at all.
    THE ENGINEER IS BALLOT STUFFING
  • Mods(Or rather Maddy in this case) are tired of it appearing, rather then take the time to look through and judge on an individual basis, they're willing to quarantine the entire discussion.

I.E. Lazy Mods breed Bad decisions.

• edited 2011-08-12 23:35:05
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    I don't think Maddy's being lazy, she's just heated up at the moment.
    Blugh, I'd be inflamatory about it, but it's not necessary.

Needless to say, I really disagree.
  • edited 2011-08-13 00:10:29

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TYLYNN
  • Tylynn?

I much prefer Linn to be honest.

As a name that sounds much better ^_^
  • Out of sight, out of mind. If people don't talk about ballot stuffing it won't happen.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    She really is wrathful.
    Okay, until this is over and Madrugada calms down, I think I'll be avoiding TV Tropes.
    Yeah, you better do, because this is really turning into a shitheaded fuckassery.

Also, some dude just asked that we make a plea to Crazy Goggs so we can help make the move out easier. Wonder what Eddie will say about that.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Okay, until this is over and Madrugada calms down, I think I'll be avoiding TV Tropes.
This discussion has been closed.