If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    That sarcasm entry is funny as hell, whatchoo talkin' about?

Yeah, Cygan, just relink to the ones you've already done if you have to. I don't see any reason to continue subjecting yourself to this tripe.
  • You can change. You can.
    TL;DR

Because fucking seriously. 
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I already have another 3 typed out, and that's as much as I'm doing. It's giving me a headache for real now.
    Don't strain yourself, please. 
  • Which is the highest number of votes a crowner has gotten? Right now they need 14, plus at least one for every two yes votes.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    This is the most votes a crowner has ever gotten.
     I really wish the other mods would stand beside us and discuss alongside us rather than just enter at the first coupla posts and then leave. 

Go Juan!

Quick wish for money
    I want everyone in the staff and me to have enough money so that Bill Gates weeps like a baby in envy.

ENVY, I SAY.
    And tomorrow you strike oil.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I don't think that FE is such a bad admin (note that I don't say that he is good). If he were, everything would be fucked up (some more). But I think that he is overstrained. With Janitor pretty much never being there, he is the sole admin, which he can't cope with. Problem is, he is unwilling to admit more admins.

Also, it's bad that Madrugada is the highest mod. Defending Troper Tales... Is she fucking nuts or something?
    He also shows poor judgement in many areas, and has this inability to take any negativity at all.

He is a bad admin. He's not terrible though, and there could surely be a lot worse.
    I think she's just thinking that the reformat deserves a new chance. After all she and the other mods worked oh so hard on it...

Anyway, just as a tip...let's please not attack the TT wiki. It would be counter productive to touch its entries. We want to give the creepy a house and make its think its worthwhile, rather than making them realize we're shafting them. 
    I think she's just thinking that the reformat deserves a new chance. After all she and the other mods worked oh so hard on it...

It's had a month.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Give the creepy a house? Sounds like I need to make a demotivator of that.

Troper Tales: Giving creepy a house.
    @Cygan: And I concur, don't get me wrong. Also, supposedly, the new format would be a deterrent and would reduce many of the problems TT has had, but it hasn't. We're still getting a majority of bad entries, as you, Thatguythere and Nornagest set out to prove. By now, it's just stubborness. 
  • > Anyway, just as a tip...let's please not attack the TT wiki. It would be counter productive to touch its entries.

Ack, sorry about that...
    No worries, Ivy. At least, you didn't go the Falco way and started to go in detail about the entries there. 
  • edited 2011-08-09 09:54:14
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    2.19:1. The lurkers have spoken.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-08-09 10:10:37

Clearly Writers Block is now Troper Tales
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-08-09 10:10:42

• @Talking about Nicktheswing earlier in this thread: I'm amused that saying you expected someone would like TT now qualifies as an insult.
    um, why bring that up?
    I'm amused that saying you expected someone would like TT now qualifies as an insult.

It related to an earlier thread we had to delete. A lot of people here like to rag on him apparently.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-08-09 10:08:08
    I believe it's due to several rather memetic habits he has.

JC: Are you referring to my post?
    Yes. 
  • Oh. The name sounded familiar, that's all. I'll go thump it.
  • edited 2011-08-09 10:28:43
    Cue-bey
    What I said had nothing to do with him in particular, that just that I find it funny that saying you expected someone would like TT is an insult.
    Well, it is. >_>
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I can't see anybody saying this, without meaning it as an insult. At least, I would never do that.
This discussion has been closed.