If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Several of us have already agreed on what we're doing if it's not.
  • edited 2011-08-09 00:14:15
    Belief
    Troper Tales Tearjerker: Counterclock sez There's this whole thread and discussion right? people were showing evidence and arguing logically and factually, due to a silent minority however, the scales tipped, nothing got changed and all the work and research of these smart individuals was ripped down shredded right in front of them, that brings a tear to my eyes, especially seeing how enthusiastic those people were in their statements.
  • That hits way too close to home to be funny. :(
  • See, I'd like to leave if it's not deleted, but...lame as it sounds, TVT's forum is the only forum I regularly participate in. I don't know where I'd go.
  • You can change. You can.
    @Vorpy: Sure. It'd be appreciated. 

And don't worry, my opinion of you can't be any lesser.

Nah, seriously, you''re cool beans. I'll just agree to disagree.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Here is the only place I really hang out other than TVT.
  • @CentralAvenue: Same for me really, I only participated in TRS and the like because of "This" forum right here,
    Pretty much where I'm standing. And I have no shame in admitting it. I like way too many people over at TvT who have no other way of contacting them to leave, let alone consider it.

But as Cygan said, if this doesn't pass through, then I'll just go "Fuck the wiki" and that'll be it. I'll be done with the wiki, because this will prove my point forever ago that change is not gonna come. And it's not gonna come in quite a while until the userbase is turned over and realizes that there's no point in keeping so many of these dangerous and wrong things. 
  • I like way too many people over at TvT who have no other way of contacting them to leave, let alone consider it.
    Yes. This.

Personally, I lost interest in the wiki quite a while ago, for various reasons. I haven't "officially" sworn it off, though, which I will do if this cut doesn't go through.
  • edited 2011-08-09 00:16:04
    Cue-bey
    ^^Or until the userbase becomes entirely TT supporters.
  • @English_Ivy: I'm sorry, As my mother said though, "rather to be laughing then crying."
    @Snowbull taking into account that at least half of the votes we seem to be getting are from people who used to support it, I beg to differ.
    You know what would be neat? If one, if only one of those people who want TT to stay would bother to try and argue for us keeping it rather than demand more proof. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Heh, I was just thinking that, but yeah, please don't make remarks like that.
  • edited 2011-08-09 00:31:20
    I flagged his post for using an uncreative insult. :3

Anyways. All you folks who were planning on leaving if Troper Tales remains, this delightful human being wishes to know that you exist.
    I love you, Ninjaclown.

How lovely.
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:38:40
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    DISREGARD THIS POST.
  • People don't listen, and they don't care, they have an opinion and they want to share that opinion, despite the fact that we've gone over and over it again and again.

Also, because I can the same thing they do

http://itjustbugsme.com/forums/discussion/comment/136399#Comment_136399
    when you get another person in that thread, a new poster, who asks "Why
    can't we save it, Or It's not that bad under the new system" Despite
    this claim Already being answered dozens of times by dozens of other people with mountains of posts, don't tell me, because I won't be surprised.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
  • Thanks, Vorpy. Much love bro.
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:38:45
    DISREGARD THIS POST.
    I'M FALING THROUGH ALL THESE SHITTY ARGUMENTS

• @Vorpy: None of us here think you're a pedophile for wanting to keep Troper Tales or for liking Troper Tales, would you like to argue here to try and strengthen your arguments first?
  • edited 2011-08-09 00:45:15
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I WARNED YOU ABOUT TROPE REPAIR SHOP

I TOLD YOU DOG
  • Wait, Juan, what do you love me for?
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:38:49
    DISREGARD THIS POST.
    Wait, Juan, what do you love me for?

Because you gave me a chance to use my IJBM-related argument. 
  • edited 2011-08-09 00:52:10
    Belief
    @Vorpy, We've made a lot of arguments that have been ignored by almost every new poster in the thread, some of us are a little peeved at this, For me personally though, I'm not gonna look "down" on Madrugada and You for what you're asking for, but just try to keep in mind to look and contemplate about the things we show you, because that's our evidence.
This discussion has been closed.