If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I want to join Something Awful now

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's making TVT almost unusable for me, and I want to post in that one TT thread.  :l
  • You can change. You can.
    Inorite

Worst part is that I'm relying on copy paste so my lovely walls of text on't go away.

I also am using IRC

You might see the problem...>_>
  • I added some support for doing what we did for fetishes.  It gives at least a second opening to get it off of tropes proper.  I would prefer the smoldering ashes be all that remains but sending it to a leper colony so to speak is acceptable.
    OK, if in five minutes, I don't get to post this, can I ask one of you guys to post it there?

Ok, way I see it it's like this:

We aren't doing this (Or shouldn't do this) because of what This Troper might do. We should act because we're displeased, and this thread is evidence that we ''are'' displeased with the current state of affairs. TT has been nothing but a problem for the site, both in terms of questionable material provider and server space that doesn't work neither toward he wiki's goal of making a catalogue of tropes in media, nor the forum's aim to make an interesting discussion place.

As such, I think we should just delete it and maybe, if someone's interested, make it an offsite wiki for someone else to run.

I've been trying for 15 mins and it doesn't let me do it.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I support keeping the content as long as it's moved offsite.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm sure most of you have voted, but if any of you haven't, go do so.
  • I can vote now too ^_^
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I voted yes for removal.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    How do I express support for preserving it offsite?
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Same, and also voted nay for making an off-site wiki. Troper Tales has time and again proven that it's not worthy of such effort.
    Vote yes.  Right now we're voting on if we're going to do anything at all, not what exactly.
    ^^It's really not up to us whether an off-site wiki will happen. If someone wants to make one, they will.
    It's not even taking my votes. :(
    It's not? Are you sure?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Voted for nuking Troper Tales.

Go me?
    @INUH: Everytime I vote, I'm redirected to this

@Malkavian: Good, good. Release your votes. Let your likedness to me flow through you. Join the Juan side of the force

Yeah, no clue. Post on the thread and maybe a mod can tell you something?
    And my vote is now taken.
    Looks like nuking is the popular option. Is this a victory for not airing our dirty laundry?
    I feel like just in the last few days, the site's been taking some nice steps forward.
    This is all thanks to Everest creating this thread.

As such, Everest shall be the new wiki admin. We will overthrow Eddie. 

And he will rule over all of Westeros. 

@Malk: We're nerds. We're all about hiding our dirty laundry.

Oh...you meant the figure of speech.
    Juan just reminded me to empty out the dryer.
    It's almost as we're roommates.

Which reminds me...I'm moving to NY soon and I don't have where to crash...>_>
  • .... ~smiles a sly counterclock smile~
  • edited 2011-08-07 23:27:39
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    wut...

I hope that's a joke because.... you do know I'm unemployed and live with my father, right?

^YOUR SHENANIGANS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ~pets the cute wittle Counterclock~
  • edited 2011-08-07 23:28:30
    You can change. You can.
    That's a joke, you idiot. I'd have to be some kind of retard if I wanted to move in with you.

it's not as if I'd liked you or anything.

fuck, sleep dep is getting to me. >_>
    ;_; Juan doesn't like me anymore...
    .decide Comfort Malk|Don't give ammo to Clock.

Choices, choices.
  • This thread is now the largest one in the entire forum.