If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I want to join Something Awful now

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    1201 : SA Thread
    1136 : TF2
    924: Mega X Shit Circuit

• 1191: The sandbox
  • Oh, hey, Guy In White.
  • Guy In White aka I Yell A Lot aka Its Me You Idiot, was a long time poster on TV Tropes who would rage whenever there was a big change or rename going on, highlights include wishing harm on mods for IJBM1's demise. As I Yell A Lot he got temporarily banned (for unrelated reasons), then used his Its Me You Idiot account to ban evade and post that he no longer cares about the site or its rules, getting him permabanned.

He then joined both TV Tropes and IJBM2 as Guy In White, here he continued to criticize TVT and there he (I think) posted as an ordinary user, until getting permanently banned again for calling somebody a console fanboy (and presumably, ban evading). He then whined about it on here and asking about proxies and stuff, despite numerous mod warnings not to do so, and got permanently banned from here too, making him the only user to be permanently banned from both TV Tropes and IJBM2. He just joined the Something Awful thread, defending the TV Tropes userbase.

He also likes Chrono Trigger.
  • So he is the same person? I could've sworn that Guy In White was less belligerent than I Yellalot or Itsmeyouidiot, but then again, I didn't see much of the former on the TV Tropes forums.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    ...making him the only user to be permanently banned from both TV Tropes and IJBM2.

I think Juche4world is another troper that had that happen to him.
  • Yes, but that ban was unjust.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Fucking brainwashed americans
  • edited 2011-08-08 09:50:19
    Belief

• Has friends besides tanks now
    >Wake up
    >3 new pages to catch up on in the SA thread

:<

>catch up

Well, that was interesting. BobbyG and Nornagest are as cool as ever, GuyInWhite got slammed pretty hard, tropers still kinda suck at defending themselves, and it won't surprise me at all if FastEddie allows Troper Tales to stay despite the overwhelming majority clamoring for its destruction.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    it won't surprise me at all if FastEddie allows Troper Tales to stay despite the overwhelming majority clamoring for its destruction.
    He's said that if a sufficient majority want it gone, it's gone.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I left that thread for two hours to go build a coffee table, and when I got back there were like, ten pages of wonderposting and pedophilia discussion.

Fuck that thread @_@
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Of course, Madrugada is still optimistic that the new system might be able to weed out the creepy, incorrect, self-aggrandizing shit pervading that section. And FastEddie made another mention of not caring what SA thinks, so if someone can convince him there's ballot rigging or whatnot, I imagine, between the two of them, Troper Tales might stay.

Then again, I haven't read the whole thread and can't say for sure what Eddie's actual standpoint is.
  • edited 2011-08-08 12:14:20
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Eddie only made one post in it.

Wait, I referred to the wrong thread earlier, sorry.
  • You can change. You can.
    Eddie is going alongside us as long as we don't make the whole thing to be about reputation.

Fine by me, then.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I think we broke Glenn.
    So....will the staff fight to the death for IJBM's control?

=D
    No, Longfellow and Unknown_Entity will have to step up now.
    And will they fight to the death?

Although Longfellow hasn't been around, so...

um...

I for one, welcome our new Unown overlords.

They will fight everyone else to the death.
    Very well then...

ew
  • edited 2011-08-08 12:37:35
    You can change. You can.
    anyway, I'm loving how SA is praising Bobby's work.
  • edited 2011-08-08 13:10:00
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Also, SA? Using the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine, you can view old webpages. Just do this:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/[TroperTales, Main, DarthWiki, etc.]/[Name of page]

For example, by plugging in tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/DarthWiki/ComplainingAboutShowYouDontLike , you can get to 

• edited 2011-08-08 13:34:07
    Kichigai birthday!!
    I really hate Fan Art.
    Why does everyone feel they have to redraw the characters in a manga
    style? Why not a Jack Kirby style, or a Steve Ditko style, or...uh, a
    Thomas Nast style? Why do we need manga Mandy or manga Homer Simpson? For Christ's sake, they're fucking cartoon characters! STOP TAKING THEM SO GODDAMN SERIOUSLY!

Lol (Emphasis mine)
    Lolicon is gross.
    No. *fap fap fap*

And you people think we don't cut the pedophillia stuff. :p
  • edited 2011-08-08 14:42:50
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > I think we broke Glenn.

Wait what?