If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I want to join Something Awful now

1545556575860»

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    I think by now the fact that Myrmidon cares about the SA thread is fairly obvious. He just doesn't care for the times they have addressed him. Which is kinda how I feel about it myself

(Still, being called King of Spain is appreciated, though)
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I mean again.
  • Actually right now I'm kind of going through this horrible depressive anhedonic mood, but normally I'd be able to care.
  • edited 2011-09-15 23:36:39
    Clean your room little Billy
    ^^^ Looks like your avatar choice lost you your crown.
    Apparently.

Oh well, apparently, one can't have pretty girls in their avatar, because this clearly implies I'm missing the joke and statement about fictional sexuality made by Bayonetta.

Which is funny, as I think I was just discussing that a coupla days ago with Malk. Oh well.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    She's pretty much every bit as self-parodying as Dante, to me, at least; which is weird because the original game's dante wasn't a self-parody.
    Basically, Bayonetta is supposed to be a parody of the typical female videogame character as well as a commentary of how women are treated in videogames as sex objects in order to titillate the player.

All she does is over the top and in an overly sensual fashion, and it's all done in tongue-in-cheek, to put it shortly.
  • Ahhh, if that's what you say it is.....

So, you lost your crown ehh? sad to hear
    It's what they interpret it to be. And I kinda agree with the interpretation, I just don't think it's as welldone as many reviewers seem to think. It's still a step in the right direction.

Not really, I think. Still working with Pattersong and a coupla other peeps in a couple of projects. --shrug--
  • JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere
    So, apparently SA has "noticed" Writer's Block Daily...

I'm not sure whether this is amusing or bemusing. Both, probably.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What's Writer's Block Daily?

And I'll go with amusement.
  • Writer's block daily is a thread in the writers block forum on TVT. I'll go with amusement as well.