If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I want to join Something Awful now

Comments

• edited 2011-08-07 20:22:12
    Thumped.
  • edited 2011-08-07 15:00:45
    Electric Boogaloo
    At this point,

• edited 2011-08-07 15:02:00
    You can change. You can.
    Because we are people and helping others is good?

BLASPHEMY

I meant to say, "Helping people over the internet", but whatever. I just don't think that the out and out approach of going all "EVerything you know it's wrong" barely if ever fixes things. Full blown confrontation doesn't make the confronted suddenly a better person. 

Old habits die hard and all that.

^u mermad, dawg
  • edited 2011-08-07 15:06:43
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    @Scrye2:You never did, but I see your point.

@Juan_Carlos: I don't mean confrontation, at all.
  • Man, the trolling and constant insults totally improve people. Look at how much better Chris-chan has gotten!
  • Electric Boogaloo
    I don't know about that. Wasn't there a thread on Tv Tropes recently about a dude who can't like something anymore if someone else points out what's wrong with it?

Right place, wrong time, I guess.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Yo.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Why can't you all just take an objectivist point of view on it and go "I'm not here to please you, I am here to please me."
  • You can change. You can.
    Because masturbation makes you blind, Vorpy.
    If it did then how come there are still so many people editting Fanservice tropes, huh? And how come you can still see, you Misato-loving Jexican?
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Because he is like Shiryu, he goes blind but the Cosmos can still allow him to see.
    Because I'm altrusitic and pleasuere others as much as I pleasure myself.

Stupid jokes aside, well, I just think that if you can help someone and you have something good and a way to do it, then do it, but Scrye's way of doing so never makes people quit on their bullshit. It just makes them angry. 
    I'd rather have him do it than GB.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    You are not altruistic, you are utilitarian, altruistic only please others:p

Tone is everything, yo.
  • edited 2011-08-07 15:16:10
    Electric Boogaloo
    It's not like they could do without the anger. For every one of my posts telling them they were fucked in the head, there were about 10 other posts telling them that jacking off to 5-year-old twincest hentai was perfectly normal, didn't hurt anybody, and actually made them cool.
  • Show me those posts.

I'm not saying they don't exist, but I'd like you to show me them.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    Can't. Bannededed.
  • Use a proxy or something. I just want you to find me some of those posts, not start a whole new account and identity.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    That was like 5 fucking months ago, in threads that got locked deleted, or are fucking buried in megathreads. I'd rather you just not believe me than put in the effort to finding retarded posts just to appease my biggest e-fan.
  • Posts like that shouldn't be hard to find, if there are as many as you say there are.
  • edited 2011-08-07 15:55:43
    Kichigai birthday!!
    >This thread

http://i.imgur.com/rzQjc.png">

Amd it had to be pagetopper....
  • They're somethin' else.
    @ Thread

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Fine then, Idon.

Scrye's posts go back to December 27th.

Search for them, with the Find Post by Troper feature.

and...what the fuck?

Of the ethicness of Killing Children and its dependence on context

Was the atomic bombing of Japan ethical?
    so, I go away, and I see Scrye and Myrmidon challenging themselves to a sorta...internet...duel...thing.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    I ain't dueling shit.
    Myrmidon is biting the hand that feeds him, and Scrye is otherwise ignoring it.
  • They're somethin' else.
    IT'S ME AUSTIN

IT WAS ME, ALL ALONG
    And now I imagined an adorable puppy biting Scrye's hand and him going all "Just KEEP DOING IT, PUPPY! IT PLEASES THE SCRYE"

I hate my brain sometimes.
  • edited 2011-08-07 18:45:04
    "I could be spending my money on ANIME goddamnit!"

That joke was funnier the first five hundred times it was used in the thread.