If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Nah. I walked a bit of the way there, but it would take me more than an hour to get there and back.

Ready to get started then, everybody?

• edited 2012-03-05 17:37:42
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Indeed.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

And fuck walking for an hour just to get a chocolate, some chips and a bottle of coke.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yeah, that would kinda suck.

Anyway, post is up.

• No rainbow star
    Wait, you said there would be two trainer level ups in mt moon

Did we skip the second one when getting out of the way of Psycho McMurdermachine the Deoxys?

Yup.

• No rainbow star
    ...Either Deoxys would have been on our side in that fight or that fight should have been worth more than a level since Deoxys can one hit kill

Well, Deoxys would have been on your side. And the level wouldn't have come during that fight; it would have come in the next scene afterwards.

• Has friends besides tanks now

>expecting us not to run when there's a veritable killing machine in the room

:/

• No rainbow star
    :<
  • No rainbow star
    Not to mention that you kept nudging us to take the option to run, Nova

Those hints implied we would be torn to pieces by Deoxys

Nah, I didn't expect you to. I gave you two options, and I waited to see what you'd go with.

I did expect everyone's resolve to follow Elizabeth's wishes to carry you all a bit further, though. I'd also had Deoxys already come over and look at you, at which point he didn't attack you.

I don't want to railroad everyone. You missed out on plot-critical stuff, yeah, but I can adjust the plot for that, so that's fine.

For all they knew, it was only letting them go unless they got involved. And I don't think it's unreasonable that, at that point, they (well, really, we, but it's understandable in-character, too) would have forgotten about Elizabeth's wishes and remembered her death more vividly than anything else about that incident.

Yeah, I know. It was a risky thing, and I'm not blaming you guys for backing out.

Although I would have hoped you guys would have a bit more trust in me as a GM than to expect me to put you guys up against a Pokemon that could one-shot you this early in the game. :(

Well, of course we can reason it out-of-character. But, again, kids see dead things, kids see weird thing killing more things with ease, kids run.

I probably should have placed more emphasis on the guy running away with a purple ball in his hands too :x

• No rainbow star
    Which implied they caught Deoxys (purple is usually a Master Ball)

Then again, there was also still a wall of Rockets in the way. That also contributed to our running.

Icalasari: They caught a Deoxys, yeah. If all had gone according to plan, you would have messed up Team Rocket's plans pretty bad, but as-is, their plans are progressing along normally.

Everest: Yes. Although Deoxys imploded that wall in less than a minute.

:<

• No rainbow star
    Dammit I should have had Charles pull a Charles and go talk to Deoxys instead of fleeing

I can't remember; has Mercer been injured since the last PokeCenter visit? Better to ask now than to be reminded that he did after leaving.

Nope.

Then again, I've been treating it as if they regain 50% of their max HP after a fight anyway.

• No rainbow star
    Snow hasn't been injured but I'm healing her just in case
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^Oh. Well, then, Littorio didn't need healing >.>

• No rainbow star
    ^^ So Dynamo is at full health then?

All the Pokemon are. However, any Centre-moves need to be recharged.

• edited 2012-03-05 19:45:33
    Has friends besides tanks now

So, uh, where was Jackie bitten, exactly? >.> It's probably not essential to know, but my mental image that she was bitten in the side or something is probably wrong.

I imagined a fairly deep bite on her arm or thigh.