If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2012-02-08 20:35:57
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

To notice the copper smell and connect it to blood, since he was thinking about hunting

sure

use Int or Wis, tell me what you roll

• No rainbow star
    So I roll a d10 (since I am not going with wisdom) right? Or is it a d20 then I add the mod of 0? I forget ^^;
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

a d20, plus your modifier

• No rainbow star
    Fuck only a 3
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Well, no, he failed to connect it.

• No rainbow star
    When they leave Mt Moon:

Greg: "Well now I know how to skin a Stantler, Buneary, and a Sawsbuck all in startling detail"
  • No rainbow star
    The session dieded 8<
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I think this is one of those points where we can assume that we're just waiting for something to happen.

• edited 2012-02-08 20:46:56
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I don't really have anything to do. :/

^ That.

oh, ok

• edited 2012-02-08 20:50:38
    Has friends besides tanks now

Pretty much.

Although I wouldn't have minded if the session had ended there, since I'm still a little sick and I could foresee some new event keeping us up till 2:00. Unless we have a pokemon battle coming up or something. Eh, no big deal.

no

just a cliffhanger where i can end it safely, i hope

• Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, okay. That works, too.

• No rainbow star
    Highly considering making Charles gay and hot for Greg

On the other hand, seems like that would be a stupid thing to do if it ends up that I only use it to make Greg embarassed

Please don't do that.

• edited 2012-02-08 20:57:20

Man, now that I actually have a decent reason to play the awkwardly-sexualized-yet-somewhat-clueless character, it's actually pretty easy to come up with stuff to say. :D

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Sounds a bit over-the-top.
  • No rainbow star
    Ok. I thought it was a stupid idea, hence why I aired it out here first

That was a good decision, thank you for bringing it up here before just doing it.

• No rainbow star
    You're welcome
  • Has friends besides tanks now

And I guess now I wait for Cygan to tell me what Jackie sees at the top.

why would she see anything, the kadabra isn't there

nah, just kidding

• edited 2012-02-08 21:14:08

I guess punching a pokemon in the face (or trying to) is as good a time to stop as any.

• edited 2012-02-08 21:17:33
    No rainbow star
    It isn't done until Charles does something really stupid

...Or something...

...that wasn't funny was it okillshutupnow:<

Yeah, I'd like it to stop now. We can pick up with the start of the fight next Monday/Tuesday.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Groovy. Ray can let his Chronic Hero Syndrome go whole-hock Monday.

• No rainbow star
    ...So I hope the ball opens up up there

I'm guessing that Dynamo won't be able to act until Charles reaches the top, but as long as he can be there to help protect our way up then fine
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Mind-reading is fun.

Well, not for Greg. But fun anyway.

It should be useful for interrogations as well.

• No rainbow star
    Until Charles starts wondering about that scratch on his nethers and wondering if it could get infected No Eric, this is PG (13?)