If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, bear in mind, we can team up, so it works...

And yeah, you take so much damage at low levels in this.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Okay then.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Like, so much.

You can die in two rounds. Hell, if you get hit by a critical, you're pretty much either toast or nearly toast :V

As a matter of fact, I think I may wanna start you all out with a bunch of Potions to start with.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    And, as a test, let's see.

Will maps like that be enough to visualize what's going on, or should I turn on the grid, or what?
    That'll do it.
    Awesome.

I can do more, like so-

Littorio is kicking some ass there :D
    That random Togepi up there helped some, as did your guy, whatever his name is, I forget. You punched the Zigzagoon once, and you healed Littoria once.

But yes, Littoria sure kicked some ass.
  • edited 2011-12-23 01:36:28
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    No class yet? :V\

Oh right, classless at first.

Anyway, that's two of three so far.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    classes are for trainers who aren't noobs
    Indeed :V

Now, for me to go and whack up a secret DM plot that is really just the first encounter.
    Right, it's actually getting pretty close to midnight and I have to be in bed soon, so let's see.

I've been looking around at what various people have been saying about this game, and I have a few things to put in now.

So, first off. Forzare, I'd be willing to let Cubone have either Knock Off or Low Kick. They're not exactly the most powerful moves, but it gives you a damaging move at least until you get to Level 7.

Second, I'll start you all off with 5 Pokeballs, 5 Potions, 2 Antidotes, a Paralyze Heal, and 3000 Pokedollars or whatever.

Thirdly- well, looking around at just how fragile the mons are in this game, I'm not going to throw swarms at you, at least for a little while. I'll give you higher-leveled opponents to make up for this, though, so there's that. This also means you'll get experience faster, so yay for that.

That's about it. I need to head to bed soon though, so I won't be able to answer any questions for a few hours, sorry.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I haven't looked into the details of this yet, but if it's not too late, I'm posting interest. And I'll probably still join the Riddle of Steel game, if it's not too late and I can get a good enough grasp on the rules.
    It's not too late. You'd be the last player, actually. And I think you should be fine for RoS as well.

Although it's now 1:16 AM :V And I have to meet up with a friend-acquaintance-person in like, less than 9 hours.

Try to have a concept or something up in the next few hours so there's something for me when I get up :> :P
  • edited 2011-12-20 09:37:22
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Got it.  I think I'll take Knock Off.
  • edited 2011-12-20 11:21:17
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Concept, concept . . . Probably someone who runs a Pokemon daycare, or a farmer, or a shepherd, or something. Further details will be worked out a little later.

Is Growlithe acceptable as a first-tier starter? I feel like that would be fitting for someone who's meant to watch over Pokemon.
  • No rainbow star
    Dammit missed the boat
  • edited 2011-12-20 15:33:35

So, anyway, on topic, how many Pokemon are we allowed to have out at a time?  Because it kind of seems like it could get really crazy really fast.
    Got it.  I think I'll take Knock Off.

Awesome. I'll add it to Cubone's sheet :V

Is Growlithe acceptable as a first-tier starter? I feel like that would be fitting for someone who's meant to watch over Pokemon.

Yes, Growlithe is acceptable.

Dammit missed the boat

Depends whether Malkavian posts again or not :V

So, anyway, on topic, how many Pokemon are we allowed to have out at a time?  Because it kind of seems like it could get really crazy really fast.

One or two most of the time.

If we're facing like, a legendary, though, I'll let you have as many out as you want. But most of the time, just one or two, same is in the games.
    Alright, sounds good, then.
    Yes.

I need to go now :c

Be back in a few hours.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    If Malk posts again, I'll switch from Growlithe, since it's kinda similar to Vulpix. I'll probably use Gastly or Totodile instead, in that case.
    cygan

y u abandon us

Assuming we get that far, I think I'm going to specialize in Cryptozoology. Just because that seems like it could be fun.

Unless you don't really plan on legendaries. Though it could still be fun to RP.
  • edited 2011-12-20 16:42:46
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm going Engineer, because how can you say no to a mech arm and robot Pokemon?
    I am now picturing a cyborg venosaur.

I approve.
    Oh, and I'm also going to be a psychic, and will actually take mostly levels in Psychic up until I get the money necessary to be an Engineer (mech arms are expensive).
    That's pretty awesome.
    I know. The options for trainers are pretty awesome in general.
    Cryptozoologists are pretty awesome too.

They can SUMMON LEGENDARIES TO SMITE THEIR ENEMIES WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY.

THEY COMMUNE WITH THE GODS THEMSELVES.

/notreallysurewhereiwasgoingwiththis