If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Who all on IJBM has Terraria?

Comments

• No rainbow star
    ^ Only if you don't share it with me >:|
  • The glitch is that the music box, an item sold by the wizard, after it captures music can be placed, but when you try to place it on a table it duplicates. A music box with music can be sold for 2 gold. 

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I've been playing on the new Tv Tropes server, mostly dicking around and building a big ass obsidian tower. :p
  • No rainbow star
    I only have Shadow armour

Yet I am beginning my raid of a dungeon

Without having even faced Skeletron

^^ I love how tearing down walls prevents those guardian things from popping out :D
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Er...don't raid the dungeon before fighting Skeletron. It's theoretically possible, but...no.
  • edited 2011-12-12 04:23:37
    No rainbow star
    Why not?

I'm taking down the walls very carefully, and if I see enemies I'll tether myself with my hook so I'm not knocked into a spot where there are walls

Besides, it's fun :D

...Also it's the fault of the programmers for making it possible to mine the walls before defeating Skeletron >.> <.<
    Ah, okay.

Once you get below ground level if you even tap one pixel of a dungeon wall, you get attacked by the Dungeon Guardian. Ten of them, actually. They're skeletron skulls that one-shot you.

And the dungeon drops aren't all that useful relative to the effort to do that. Just kill Skeletron. It takes like two minutes tops.
  • No rainbow star
    I'm aiming for specific things actually

Waterbolt, the prisoners, and keys :D
    There's only one prisoner in the dungeon.

The others can be there, but they spawn randomly underground.
  • No rainbow star
    Ah. Well, either way, rescue time :D
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    You are over-thinking this.  Just kill Skeletron, it's not worth the effort to do all that other stuff since the dungeon's pretty big and doing all that will take up so much time.
    Skeletron about as easy as the Eater if you ask me. Just killl his hands and he's a joke.
  • edited 2011-12-12 09:51:37
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    You kill his hands? I never bother. They can't hurt me fast enough that I need to before I pump his skull full of meteor shot.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    IS the IJBM server up yet?
  • edited 2011-12-12 12:34:02
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    We couldn't get it to work, and haven't tried since.
  • No rainbow star
    Mmm... I just thought of Relogic making a 3D version of Terraria (in other words, Minecraft if it focused more on battling and adventure, and if it had a large variety of blocks)...
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    IJBM: I just wasted all my suspicious looking eyes and lenses on four failed attempts at killing the Eye of Cthulhu.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Wait, really? I killed him first try
    I guess I'm not very fast or strategic in drinking potions, jumping out of the Eye's way, swinging my sword at it, and shooting fire arrows at it.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Use Shurikens and a long platform (Mine was 500 block. Still had to turn around). Also, pressing b uses 1 of all buff potions you have. A swiftness potion and a bowl of soup should be more than enough - you'll be able to kite the eye while filling him full of shurikens. If he gets ahead, run the other way. His momentum keeps him from turning fast. The shurikens will one hit any minions and still hit the Eye
    Never ever use anything but shurikens or a gun on the Eye.

Seriously, it's really really easy with the right weapons.
    So all my arrows and my gold bow are actually rather useless?
    I'd say so. Some people would disagree with me, though.

Seriously, though, two stacks of shurikens are all you need to kill the eye.
    ^^I did it with a Gold Bow and Arrows, but I made an arena. Just do what Ica and INUH said and you should do fine.
    I think making an arena is easier than...wait, how do I craft shurikens?
    You don't. You buy them from the Merchant.
  • edited 2011-12-14 11:33:33
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    How do i appeared merchant
  • Get 50 silver coins.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ And a room for him
    How do I give him a room?  He hasn't shown up yet, I can't assign him one.