If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Little Pony: Friendship Just Bugs Me

Comments

• no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    Quiz time: How many of you knew who Rainbow Brite was without having to look her up?
  • $80+ per session
    Are you serious?

Come on, that's common knowledge dantes.
  • edited 2011-10-09 19:32:40
    @Moe: In spite of him being such a little tit?

Anyway, I like to pretend that pony diddlers don't really think of the characters as horses in their mind's eyes, but instead more as abstract personalities. Or something.
  • edited 2011-10-09 19:44:36
    I don't think they ever showed Rainbow Brite over here, so, um, no.  Never heard of her.

...Shinji's a woobie. >.>  I just wanna hug him, and make him feel safe and loved, and make everything all better for him, and then do horrible, nasty, ghastly, unspeakable things to his penis.

...I mean, um... Uh... >.> <.<
  • edited 2011-10-09 19:55:53
    What an unfamiliar sensation.

-would like to take Rei Ayanami away from all that madness and hide away with her somewhere where I can slowly bring out of her such long repressed feelings as-

So, how 'bout them pony-diddlers, ah?
  • edited 2011-10-09 19:55:24
    no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    Are you serious?

Come on, that's common knowledge dantes.

Maybe through internet jokes and memes. I can't really see anyone here having any other knowledge of a one-season wonder from 1982 though.

Anyway, personally I don't think Rainbow Brite herself is all that fuckable... that hair is just ugh.

Stormy, now...

...Ummm, yeah, about them pony-diddlers!
  • Fuck it. Thread needed Pony Thread Simulator at some point.

• $80+ per session
    I want to make an IJBM Thread Simulator, but I don't know how.
  • ...She has a horn.  What the hell does she need a strap-on for?

Because she'd have a heart attack if anything got in her hair.
  • IJBM: "Mah" in place of "my".

• edited 2011-10-10 00:08:11
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "IJBM: "Mah" in place of "my"."

Got a problem with hick speech affectations, son? :<

/wait what the fuck I'm a Mainer for Christsakes
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Why u complain about mah verbal tic!?

;_;
  • No rainbow star
    IJBM: Mah ah'res make this sownd like a rednahck
  • Hick sapping mah grammar.
  • IJ_M: There's nothing quirky about my accent.
  • No rainbow star
    IJBM: When I was little, I pronounced dozen as doe-zen
  • IJBM: My f's and th's are all thucked up, and I'm the only one who never noticed.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > Hick sapping mah grammar.

Spa sappin mah desire to get out of the hot tub?
  • @Vivi

...is that supposed to be sexually arousing?

...this thread is the fuck.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^^Okay, that was pretty funny. I have to admit.
  • $80+ per session
    Someone thinks so, anonus
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^^ Oh dear lord are those the normal voices in that cartoon? Now I KNOW I'll never watch it! God that was so irritating I closed the tab as soon as the voice started up!
  • :/ ?

Well those aren't the voice actors, but they do a decent imitation as far as I can tell.
  • No, they're the voice actors, they were really contracted to do a spin-off flash animation of the show

/sarcasm
  • edited 2011-10-11 02:28:59
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    How do ponies cook with hooves? The same way I type with boxing gloves, lol.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    The snort makes that. xD
  • Can't see the video, but a lot of what they do is practically sold on the fact that there are these little ticks that essentially make them more "human"

Truth is, you can basically reshot the entire show with humans and it would still be good, except for a few missing jokes that are made about the fact that they are ponies