If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM - The Text Adventure (Now NSFW!)

Comments

• No rainbow star
    >You demand drugs. She frowns. "Believe me, if I could get those, I'd already be using them"

>You think about her boobs some more. Considering how she doesn't like you crying, you could try for more stuff
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    >Measure her tail length.
  • $80+ per session
    >Ask her to do a little striptease to make you feel better
  • edited 2011-09-05 17:22:28
    No rainbow star
    >You measure her tail length. A six inch tail for a six inch mouse

>You ask for a strip tease. She frowns. "But...". You may have to turn on the water works again
    > Check to see if the tail would wrap round your arm. In case you get some skag to mainline later.
  • edited 2011-09-05 17:24:53
    No rainbow star
    >It woukd just barely wrap around your wrist, with an inch to spare
  • $80+ per session
    >whimper and cry some more-
  • No rainbow star
    >She panics and starts to do a strip tease. You can get her to do whatever you want at this point
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >ask for booze
    > Eat her.
  • edited 2011-09-05 17:31:50
    No rainbow star
    >She reminds you while stripping that she will do anything she can BUT get you booze to make you not cry

>You pick her up to eat. She beats you up again
  • >apologize, then blame her for looking so delicious
  • No rainbow star
    >She takes that as a compliment
  • $80+ per session
    >spank her for being a dirty girl
  • No rainbow star
    >She yelps from being spanked, caught off guard
  • edited 2011-09-05 17:35:29
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >tell her to go buy two of the most expensive lizardman hookers we can afford

>her treat
  • No rainbow star
    >"I have no money"
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >cry
  • No rainbow star
    >She does whatever she can to make you stop. "I'll do ANYTHING! I'll even be the whore if you want! Just stop crying!"
  • >insist that she find some way of providing you with an insane amount of lizardman hookers
    >tell her to go steal money, then go buy lizardman hookers
    >Ask her about some quest or something.

>Ask her thoughts on pickpocketing.
  • edited 2011-09-05 17:45:57
    No rainbow star
    >"I have no idea how I can. Streaco's are stronger than me on average"

>You suggest theft. "...That's kind of wrong though"

>She has no quest for you
    >cry
  • No rainbow star
    >She curls up, not sure what to do anymore
    > Ask her how we ended up passed out and where the clothes went.
  • No rainbow star
    >You stop crying long enough to ask questions

>"Well, the man saw you had fainted from heat and booze and saved you from drowning in your own vomit and dying from heat stroke. Blame him for not letting me get you more booze"
    >remember that you have a quest to kill dudes

>jump out of bed
  • No rainbow star
    >You jump out...And your legs give out. Must be why you were in bed. The mouse drags you back in
    >Tell mouse to bring those dudes to the bed so they can be killed