If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM - The Text Adventure (Now NSFW!)

Comments

• >Jump out of your seat and shout "RANDOM OBSERVER, I HEREBY ACCEPT YOUR TASK IN THE NAME OF JOHN DOE", slur the words so horribly no one can make out what you're trying to say

>Leave the inn
  • edited 2011-09-05 16:15:33
    No rainbow star
    >You stumble off after slurring your acceptance of the quest. The man and the mouse try to stop you, saying that you should do this when sober
  • >ignore their advice
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >nonsense

>go find the men now
  • edited 2011-09-05 16:22:04
    No rainbow star
    >Desperate to stop you from doing something stupid, the mouse offers sexual favours if you wait until you're sober to do the job. The man offers to add hookers to the payment if you wait. Even if the hookers are lizard dog fish men
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >hookers come after murder

>everyone knows that
  • >ask if the hookers could possibly be catgirls
  • No rainbow star
    >Wanting to get to business, you still ask if the hookers could be catgirls. The man says yes
  • >ask the mouse if she'd be willing to let you use her as a dildo

(oh dear god why did I type that)
    >proclaim that you will accept the sexual favors after the murders

>stumble off
  • edited 2011-09-05 16:31:47
    No rainbow star
    >The mouse's eyes go wide. She is stunned by such a question. That could mean yes or no

>You begin to stumble off. You might stop if you devide to use the mouse, but for now you have a job to botch do

At this point I have no idea. Do you want the person to be male or a female who was mistaken for a man due to clothes and mannerisms?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    > Both!
    At this point, woman, I guess.

>find targets
  • No rainbow star
    >You go find the targets. Your clothes are starting to get hot. Probably due to the layers you're wearing
    > Add more layers, working up a sweat is good for you.
  • edited 2011-09-05 16:39:51
    No rainbow star
    >You drunkenly grab some clothes from a clothes store and put them on. You then faint from a combination of too much booze and too many clothes

>You wake up on a bed at the inn with just a shirt and pants on. The mouse is standing on your chest. "...You're a WOMAN!?"
  • >utter a very loud "duuuuuuuuuuuh"
  • No rainbow star
    >The mouse sighs. "Well, at least I no longer have to offer favours to get you to not go kill people while drunk"
  • $80+ per session

>make this face when you say it
    >ask for booze
  • No rainbow star
    >The mouse's expression goes flat. "...No"
    >cry
  • No rainbow star
    >She frowns and panics and says she'll give you anything else she can, just not booze, if you stop crying
  • $80+ per session
    >Ask to see her tits
    >Ask about the procurement of 'herbal supplements.'
  • No rainbow star
    >She sighs and shows them. She has a nice set

>You then ask about 'herbal supplements'. She thinks you literally mean herbal supplements
  • >ask for "herbal supplements" again, this time putting air quotes around "herbal supplements"
  • edited 2011-09-05 17:14:14
    No rainbow star
    >She still takes you literally
    >Demand drugs
  • $80+ per session
    >think about her boobs some more