If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM - The Text Adventure (Now NSFW!)

Comments

• No rainbow star
    >You have a conversation with the padded wall. He is quite a charming fellow
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >get bored

>become sane
  • No rainbow star
    >You get bored with insanity and gain a startlingly clear view of the world as you become sane

>You're still stuck
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >escape
  • No rainbow star
    >Ok. You've escaped. Somehow. It probably involved killing people and having hot sex with lizard men. But too late to describe that now!
  • edited 2011-09-06 19:59:46
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >find a questgiver
  • No rainbow star
    >You go to find a quest giver as the mouse cowers in your bag. You could look in two places. At the gathering square or at the bar
    >go to gathering square

>pat mouse on the head reassuringly
  • No rainbow star
    >You head to the square, somehow avoiding the siren call of booze. You then pat the mouse on the head. She frowns
  • >Stumble upon a haggard, hunchbacked man in the middle of the square mumbling to himself, accept whatever quest he has for you
  • No rainbow star
    >You stumble upon the man. His words are slurred. Either he told you to find his bunny named fluffy or to have an orgy with lizardmen numbering twenty
    >find fluffy
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-09-07 00:21:58
    >find fluffy
  • No rainbow star
    >You search for the bunny. The man shouts out one last hint. "Oh, and fluffy is a rabbit that's on fire and can control flames!"

>...Well that won't be hard to track down
    >search for smoke
  • No rainbow star
    >You see smoke rising in the middle of a bunch of flowers
    >go to smoke
  • >seek out to find some water or some other means of putting the fire out
  • No rainbow star
    >After grabbing a bucket of water, you approach the smoke. A cream coloured rabbit with fur that turns into flames at parts is sitting there calmly, munching on flowers. It has a mark burned into its head
    >throw bucket
  • No rainbow star
    >The rabbit flares up. The water evaporates before reaching its fur. It then hops off, leaving a charred, smoldering spot where it was
  • No rainbow star
    (Question: Is this and Diamos too similar? Because remember, you can do things like hit the reset button and suggest a new scenario in this one. It's the stupid do whatever one)

>Waiting for command input. Reminder one of three used before shut down
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    >Follow fluffy carefully.
    >Watch it's behaviour.
    >Talk to it.
  • No rainbow star
    >You follow Fluffy. He stops at a spot nearby and starts munching. He doesn't move at all otherwise. You then talk to him. "Hello Fluffy. How are you?"

>"Fine. And you?". ...Nobody else is responding to the fact that the rabbit talked
  • >"I'm just fine, thank you! Anywho, there's this guy, you may know him, but, I think he wants to see you for some reason, so if you could just follow me, that'd be awesome!"
  • No rainbow star
    >"I don't like him though. Tell you what: I'll give you three wishes if you don't bring me back. No wishing for more". A wish granting bunny. That's almost as ridiculous as the talking mouse warrior in yiur inventory
  • >Wish for an ultra-loyal man-eating baby tentacle monster named Ellie-May
  • No rainbow star
    >You get the monster who goes and eats a nearby man. Two wishes left
  • No rainbow star
    >Waiting for command input. Reminder one of three used before shut down
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    >Ask if there are any other restrictions on the wishes.