If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• edited 2011-08-09 02:36:13
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

• edited 2011-08-08 21:36:09
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^It makes sense when you consider that it took awhile before it got its first few downvotes and that only the forum knew about it before it was put in the headlines.
  • I WONDER....

I WONDER...

How many of these people who are proposing "Keeping TT" or "Fixing TT" have actually Flagged TT entries.

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^^^^ Probably.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    2.49:1, this is not looking good.
  • You can change. You can.
    Ugh, power shortage.

I at least hope I can convince some people like I did convince Hidden Faced Matt. 

It's the only reasons why I keep discussing by now.
  • Did you guys just rush to the initial votes of the crowner? I admit i haven't been paying that close attention to this thread or the one on tvtropes.

Still, there is a chance this might be go through.
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:36:21

Score another one for democratic process!
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    We need to find some way to boost that ratio back up again.
  • edited 2011-08-08 21:55:20
    ^If you're proposing ballot-stuffing, do not.

If you're proposing legitimate means, go right ahead.
    Let's invade!

NO I AM NOT SERIOUS, SO DON'T DO THAT
  • You know, Maybe it would be nice to clear up the misconceptions that seem to be Rampant in the thread by making a note of the Off-site Wiki in the crowner

Just saying.
  • This is just me talking, but I honestly feel TT has like hundreds of lurkers, and they're coming out just this once to make sure their comfort zone isn't destroyed.
  • edited 2011-08-08 22:00:19
    Clean your room little Billy
    Make glorious slaughter in the name of IJBM! Spare not the bourgeois, class traitors or counterinsurgents!
  • edited 2011-08-08 21:59:08
    ^^It's likely. The natural solution, I think, is to ensure that the word spreads on the forum.
    OH, THIS IS JUAN POST I COULDN'T HELP BUT LAFF AT

Thank you, madam. I will give out autographs at nine. 

Because you totes want this on your wall.

juan carlos

See? Amazing.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    There are more than a few that appear to be just that.
  • Juan Carlos is an awesome dude, but once you start stroking his ego, he gets to be a little bit too big to handle.

I'd recommend not stroking Juan at all, All that'll come of it would just be a big mess that blew up in your face.
  • edited 2011-08-08 22:03:04
    Clean your room little Billy
    ^ Dragging a chainsaw back and forth across someone's abdomen doesn't count as stroking.
  • edited 2011-08-08 22:12:26
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^ Dragging a chainsaw back and forth across someone's abdomen doesn't count as stroking.

Well, to be fair, it was rather relaxing.

Juan Carlos is an awesome dude, but once you start stroking his ego, he gets to be a little bit too big to handle.

And we all know you like it when I get big, honey.

OK, stupidity aside, I have to ask people to please, if they have any convincing arguments, anything, bring it to the discussion. Don't be shy. You never know who you might convince. 
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:37:41
    DISREGARD THIS POST.

If you do it, I'll love you forever, counterclock.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Here's a challenge for people.

Let's find posts that are worth keeping, and compare them to the amount of posts that aren't, from the new system.
  • @Cygan:I accept your challenge!

I just didn't know you were a sadist :3
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    No, I am just sick of hearing the 'Please show us the creepy examples' from Madrugada and Dontcallmewave.

If we compile a list of good examples versus bad with examples from any and all new-formatted TT pages, they won't really be able to argue the results there.

The new format cut back on the amount of people posting there. Not on the creepiness in it.
  • You'll need a big clump of entries, at least 20 at a time, to demonstrate.
This discussion has been closed.