If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• The threads he's made leave no doubt as to his identity.
  • You can change. You can.
    Did you link to said threads in your holler?
  • edited 2011-08-08 16:08:20
    I reported the OP of one, in which he talks about wanting to harm people his girlfriend so much as says hi to.

Wait- not even that, people his girlfriend so much as acknowledges the existence of.
  • edited 2011-08-08 16:09:02
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I thought Raw Power was gay...
  • I really don't want to speculate as to his orientation...
  • You can change. You can.
    Yeah, better not do that.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    He made a thread in IJBM asking for advice in how to do cunnilingus and why the fuck I remember this my god I can't remember any of my threads and I remember this
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    The only time I really noticed him was in the hentai manga/anime thread, where he didn't seem so bad. After reading the above, I'm glad about that.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    He isn't gay, he is circumcised, same difference, I guess. 

On the serious side of things, I recall when he vehemenly defended circumcision, and vehemently defended everything he knew.
  • Quit being a whiny bitch and man up.
    "Good guy Greg = Raw Power = Ardiente. "

Son of a bitch!
  • You guys want to hit holler? If we all call him out on it, the mods will definitely notice.
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:36:31
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

• Quit being a whiny bitch and man up.
    ^^Do it.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Er...are you guys planning on ganging up on someone on TV Tropes? Because that's...that's definitely not allowed.
  • edited 2011-08-08 17:03:01
    ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    It's someone who's a double ban-evader, they're talking about hollering him.
    Hmmm...yeah, that's probably more reasonable, if you have really good reason to think it's him.

I'm not really familiar with Raw Power/Ardiente, so I can't really say if that's the case or not.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    It's happening, people coming out of the woodwork to defend Troper Tales.

The ratio is 2.61:1 right now.
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:36:37

• IJBM: I want to show support for deleting Troper Tales, but I don't have any arguments that haven't already been said and said better than I could say them
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I know that feel, bro.

'S mostly why I've just been lurking that thread.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I'd support its removal, but I removed my account yesterday.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Why?
  • I would also like to know your reason.

Anyway, as soon as TvT stops lagging I'm hitting the holler button on ol' GGG.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Because I want to finalize my quitting of the site . . . but I forgot that removing my account doesn't skullfuck me, which is part of what I hoped for.

Speaking of which, I suppose I could just make another account for the time being, request a skullfuck from FastEddie, and delete my Contributer's Page.
    I don't think Fast Eddie does damnatio memoriae on request.
  • I don't think the mods are going to hunt down every thread you've posted in and skullfuck you. It wouldn't be a very effective use of their time, for one.

...Why do you want skullfucked, anyway?
  • edited 2011-08-08 17:28:48
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ Oh. I figured they could just delete all of my posts with a single button or something. But I regret some of the stuff I've allowed to be seen on the Internet and would prefer if it were less easily accessible.
    I actually once considered hunting down every post I'd made and thumping them.
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:36:49

• edited 2011-08-08 17:30:18
    ^^ I did too...

Then I figured that was pointless and there are easier ways to get a similar effect.  Like just not using the name "DYRE" on other sites.

Of course, I didn't end up doing that, either... >.>
This discussion has been closed.