If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am not ready to quit TV Tropes yet

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    The way I figure it, if someone really wants to go hunt down everything I've ever said to go see if I've said something stupid, they aren't worth thinking about.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Everest,  I suggest you PMing Fast Eddie insulting him horribly so you can go out with a bang
  • edited 2011-08-08 17:33:37
    Most of the stupidest stuff I've said was in IJBM, and it's gone now. Thankfully.

Granted, I've said a bunch of stupid stuff in the Trash Heap, but I'm too lazy to go through 2000 pages just to thump a few things.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    Raw Power's back? You mean the guy that thought getting his military facts from some shitty anime was legit?

Hah!
  • Every time Raw Power changes his username, it surprises me over and over, even though I really should have his personality down by this point.
  • You can change. You can.
    Just for the record,  Bobby told us once about the time he got drunk and almost skullfucked all of (user)'s posts.

He also detailed the interface for skullfucking, which said clearly...

"Are you sure that you want to delete all of (User)'s posts?"
  • Re: Hetalia whitewashing history (yes I know this was 10 pages ago):

Apparently there is an Axis Powers Hetalia movie titled Axis Powers Hetalia: Paint it White!

This amuses me.

Anyway, carry on your discussion of Raw Power.
  • I want to see this movie.
  • Every time Raw Power changes his username, it surprises me over and over, even though I really should have his personality down by this point.
  • I am not the only stupid person!

YES!
    Someone want to give me the rundown of who Raw Power is? I must've missed and/or ignored him.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I heard the Hetalia movie is shit
  • Name rings a bell, but I can't remember him or Ardiente, so please answer, INUH and I would like to remember.
    All I can think of is that this dude was an IJBMer and loved Evangelion to death. 

Not much, admittedly, but I only interacted with him when I reviewed Evangelion and was new to the site.

I do remember that he went mad and started to rant like crazy when people started to talk about Samurai Champloo, though.
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:37:06
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    DISREGARD THIS POST.
  • Well, I hollered. Everyone follow suit or I will look like a total ass.
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:37:10
    DISREGARD THIS POST.
  • I wasn't ready either. I want nothing more thenm to return. I miss Aeondeug and Usht and Heathen and Tom.
  • Just search posts made by GoodGuyGreg at the bottom of forums, click on any one and hit holler (the exclamation triangle next to the PM and Avatar buttons), and say he has gone under Raw Power and Ardiente before.
    Incidentally, I'm not cracking down on this because you guys have told me that you have really good reason to believe he's a bannee. If this leads to cross-site drama somehow, though, I may have to go back on that.
    No worries, INUH. We promise it won't be traced back to us. :D

More to the point, yeah, it's just a hunch, man. If you can prove it, though, go with it.
  • Raw Power/Ardentie is some one who is way too into what Ganaix puts out, he is from morroco IIRC, and has some issues. Here is a decent thread should hopefully give you an idea. That is the best I can do.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    I liked him, his attitude I thought it was fun, but he did it every time and with every topic.
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:37:17
    DISREGARD THIS POST.
  • I actually agree with that.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    You cannot go "Beyond The Impossible" in real life.

There is a lot of things that Kamina's philosophy stated that are impossible, illegal and self-destructive to follow and mimick, that most Kamina fans just don't seem to get.
    Ah, I forgot about his TTGL brandishing.

I really want to like TTGL's philosophy. I really want to. And I partly believe that everyone needs to stop whining and start being introspective about their own selves, who they are, then find a motivation and a goal and just...go there and do it, yanno?

But...ugh...the way nerds brandish it and start quoting him and talk about how we all should "ROW ROW FIGHT REASON TO THE CURB WITH MY DRILL THAT PIERCES TO THE HEAVENS AND WILL BELIEVE IN YOU" is just annoying as shit.
  • that's a depressing worldview that there are thigns one can not overcome of ones own will.
  • You guys hollered right? Guys? :(
  • edited 2011-08-09 02:37:23
    DISREGARD THIS POST.
This discussion has been closed.