If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Virulent Hatred Thread

Comments

• He overdosed on sleeping pills by accident.  He was on sleeping pills because he's a strong believer in method acting and trying to get into the mind of the Joker made it hard for him to sleep.
  • edited 2011-01-09 19:30:18
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    Poor guy.
  • That mad clown is even killing people on Earth-Prime! DAMN YOU JOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
  • inb4 Courtney Love

induringCourtneyLove
  • You can't endure Courtney love!

{I don't even really know her. She's a country singer, right?}
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    inb4 Kefka
  • I don't think Socrates really counts as a suicide seeing how if he didn't they were just going to forcefeed him the poison anyway.
  • Didn't he have the chance to escape?
  • other people are the worst people in the world.

I hate them.
  • Damn straight, loser.
    It's good how we all agree this statement: I am not the worst person in the world.
  • Seriously. Why is everyone fucking wrong all of the time? Why are they stupid? Is it because of the circumstances? No, it's because there is nobody there to force them to quit being stupid. to quit making things I hate. To quit buying things I wish never sold. To quit making things I don't want anyone to buy. To make statements and create arguments that are never resolved. To troll and be trolled on the sidelines and making everyone happy but me. To allow themselves to be strawmanned, and to straw man me. What the fuck is everyone elses problem? Why are they nothing like me? Why can't we all be the same, so that the only flaws I can call out are the ones that I have? Not the flaws of others that are different than mine?
  • You should write a book.
  • My mother was a book

I should know because we hasd
  • My mother didn't even read books.
  • Because she gets bored and sleepy.

Jesus Christ, am I glad I got my brain from my dad's side...
  • Dad's side of what?
  • edited 2012-07-22 16:40:49

• It's funny to me

because Touhou is starting to get on my fucking nerves AGAIN.

The rape undertones that follow along with most conversations and the penultimate focus on having sex with your favorite character really really makes it hard to enjoy. I want to get to know more about Touhou, not hear why you would stick your cock into them. Seriously. Flying girls shooting things at each other while fighting against insane odds is fun. It's just the fact that every fansite seems more like a perverse sexual lust archive as oppos-

wait, fansite. Forgot about that.

Regardless. It just seems like since the fanon runs solely on hundreds of sexually repressed nerds, that mutating any character you like into a moe slut is mandatory.

And the fact that you can only tell the difference between touhou fans depending on their avatars, rather than their personalities.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I like the games, but try to just kind of ignore the fandom.
  • Ignoring the fandom is hard in a fanon based medium.
  • Wait, what? I know pretty much nothing about Touhou aside from the fact that a shitton of TVT avatars have to do with it and it apparently originated the picture on Fan Disservice.
  • edited 2011-02-06 18:05:36
    ^^ Yeah.  The only notable parts about Touhou are the fanstuff.  If you just want to play the games, there are better shmups/fighters to play.

^ You had a Touhou avatar too...
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, by "I like the games," I meant "I play them occasionally and they're pretty good."

I wouldn't actually refer to myself as a Touhou fan.
  • edited 2011-02-06 19:31:46
    Cue-bey
    I'm only in it for the music.
  • OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU STRAWMANNING VEGAN STOP TELLING ME MY ADVICE IS INVALID BECAUSE I'M NOT ANOREXIC LIKE YOU ARE AND IT ISN'T EVEN BECAUSE OF DAIRY AKSLDJFASKLDJFASJTRJOAWFJLASK.

I think I like this thread.
    "It just seems like since the fanon runs solely on hundreds of sexually
    repressed nerds"

There's your problem.