If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Virulent Hatred Thread

Comments

• edited 2011-02-10 16:44:28
    That's just the tip of the iceberg. The thing with Made of Meat's cyberstalking had been going for months, and continued for a while after the suicide threat. The fact that the stalker was a popular troper while the stalked wasn't, and that part of this took place in the anxiety thread (i.e. a hugbox), also played a role.

I didn't know people still cared about that, though.

Edit: Ninjas, but whatever.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^This is IJBM...
  • Clearly Noimporta you came into this thread and replied to me for the wrong reasons. What the fuck did you expect from me? Logic? Reason? I've been here long enough to let you guys know that I gave up on trying to do that. Hell, I assume you don't even think I am capable of thinking of something beyond a complaint. Did you expect for me to come up with legitimate reasons for being annoyed by people bringing that up every time I wanted to talk about anything to do with mental disorders? No, because some people don't have that in mind. They will just play the retard gambit and go about their business.

This was just an unwarranted bitch thread for me to vent on. Reasoning and logic is optional.

But if you want to farm this place for every stupid thing I've said, feel free to. I'm in a shitty and defeated mood anyway so it should be easy for you to steamroll me and make me feel like shit.
  • edited 2011-02-10 16:50:05
    ^^This is IJBM...
    Yep, IJBM, the place that was supposed to be to complain and discuss about things, rather than whine and expect validation.

• "whine and expect validation"

I find this insanely hilarious. Thank you for making me happy Noimporta.
  • edited 2011-02-10 16:54:54
     What the fuck did you expect from me? Logic? Reason?
    No, just context.

Hell, I assume you don't even think I am capable of thinking of something beyond a complaint.
    Wouldn't it be pretty dumb of me to demand such things if I assumed you unable to do them?

Did you expect for me to come up with legitimate reasons for being annoyed by people bringing that up every time I wanted to talk about anything to do with mental disorders?
    Where did you get this from?

But if you want to farm this place for every stupid thing I've said, feel free to. I'm in a shitty and defeated mood anyway so it should be easy for you to steamroll me and make me feel like shit.
    What does that have to do with anything?

Thank you for making me happy Noimporta.
    You're very welcome.
  • edited 2011-02-10 17:00:08
    No, just context.
    My thread discussing crazy enjoyable behavior got derailed by Made of Meat bullshit, and when I told people this wasn't about that, they wanted to be keyboard warriors about it and preach to the high heavens about how it should never be touched on for THAT ONE LITTLE REASON, although it was not the "Let's Discuss people that endangered the forums due to their mental stability" thread.

Wouldn't it be pretty dumb of me to demand such things if I assumed you unable to do them?

You are never clear on your intentions Noimporta. Never.

Where did you get this from?

" rather than whine and expect validation."

What does that have to do with anything?
    I am demanding that you get to the point already. You are not here to give an explanation on the Made of Meat fiasco, judging from the first post you made. You are simply here to tell Tnophelia why she is wrong. Well here I am, fucking do it. I am not going to piss around and try to explain myself just to be cut down. Just fucking do it.
  • Gah!  I leave to go to class for an hour and the thread goes and explodes on me...  Um, listen, I'm not really sure if I can do anything to help matters but, can I do anything to help matters?  Noi and Tno, are you two cool, or are you having some type of argument or something?  Sorry if this seems condescending of me to ask about, but playing The Chick in any given group is kind of my thing.

• The way I see it is Tno is saying she'd like to be able to talk about stuff without people bringing up the tangential Made of Meat drama, and I'm not sure I get Noimporta's angle. I'll reread the argument.
  • edited 2011-02-10 17:16:22
    I'm late for class as it is, so I'll have to read the argument and try to help later.  Sorry!
    I can barely even tell what this argument's about, but Tnoph, if you want to talk about something, by all means, do so. That's kind of what the forum is here for.
  • You are never clear on your intentions Noimporta. Never.
    Thanks!

"
     rather than whine and expect validation."
    That was not because you didn't come up with legitimate reasons to be annoyed, in fact, I considered the reasons you stated first to be understandable enough. I said this because, the moment I tried to start a discussion you went "lalala, I can't hear you, lalala"

I am demanding that you get to the point already. You are not here to give an explanation on the Made of Meat fiasco, judging from the first post you made. You are simply here to tell Tnophelia why she is wrong. Well here I am, fucking do it. I am not going to piss around and try to explain myself just to be cut down. Just fucking do it.

Actually, yes I was, I thought we could have a discussion on why do people react the way they do to such a topic, and how to approach it in a reasonable manner. I did get annoyed when people in the thread (in general, not you in particular, though you obviously contributed) proceeded to discuss a topic they clearly had no idea about, hence my first post, when your reply was "I'm not done yet.", I assumed that you were, in fact, interested on holding such discussion, which is why I asked for context (because I don't feel comfortable talking about something that I only know of from your brief summation), at no point was my intention to make the discussion about you, you accomplished that on your own.
  • Oh, you two are talking about recent drama on tvtropes.

Oh.
  • Actually, I still don't know what thread are we talking about.
  • edited 2011-02-10 17:35:35
    I get xenophobic when it comes to replies that I cannot understand or know the meaning behind.

A simple indication of "I disagree" or "I agree" helps people figure out what you are trying to do. Mostly me due to me not understanding how some things work in discussions. I still think of you as one who does not like me, therefore I don't really think of your input as important until this view changes, which comes with interactions. Many people have poisoned my view of them with the way they treated me, so I no longer consider their input important to me. They've proven this plenty of times.

But yes, it was a thread I started about talking about crazy/funny/entertaining behaviors and entertaining anecdotes started though people's inability to comprehend it or have it. Unfortunately one first post derailed the thread into a discussion about Made of Meat. Which pissed me off. After failing to rerailing it and having to soak up all of the bluntness associated with making a "troll topic" I got pissed about it and asked the thread to be nuked. Apparently people wanted to talk about Made of Meat and flame me for being stupid, than discuss what I wanted.
  • @Tno: I hate it when that happens.  I guess you can discuss such things with me, if you want to and there's anything in particular you want to discuss.
    Same here. I promise never to derail a discussion for drama. Only for humor.
  • I regret not starting drama when I had the opportunity.

[Not serious]
  • Well Noimporta is done, so let's move on to the next topic.

It will be about...let's see....
  • edited 2011-02-11 01:01:31
    Would it overlap too much with what you've already said if I mentioned trying to have a serious discussion, and then having someone meme-raep the thread?
  • Meme rape isn't that bad, because in Tv Tropes that doesn't get the thread deleted.
  • Well, I cant think of much then.  Not much of anything that isn't fairly obscure or only affecting me personally, at least.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Did we just get our first shitstorm?
    I think so.
    Heh.

That said, I never particularly enjoyed Noimporta's being vaguely mocking of just about everything, so, whatever.  If he's already done I'm not pursuing this further.
  • He's not as bad as some people, but it still aggravates me that my first impression of him was of him being a snide asshole, and hasn't done anything to change that. Sometimes I saw him having fun in the forums and liking things, but after that, nothing. Just Noimporta being Noimporta. He's manageable I guess.

Well anyways...how are you GMH?
    ^That, pretty much.
  • This seem more like a shitshower or a shitflurry than a storm.
  • edited 2011-02-11 09:23:24
    Would it overlap too much with what you've already said if I mentioned trying to have a serious discussion, and then having someone meme-raep the thread?

Cool story, bro.

Sorry, had to.
    "my first impression of him was of him being a snide asshole"

This seems consistent with what I know of him, yes.  Though he generally snarks about creative works.

Or maybe it's that I haven't seen him snarking at people like JAF or Indigo.