If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Would you be okay with being the pet of a member of a species with superior intelligence?

18910111214»

Comments

• "Beating the ever loving shit out of you for trying to hurt my Master."

Go ahead. I'd be a martyr for my cause.
  • @Chagen: Being a martyr would require people viewing your actions as heroic rather than the dumb shit who tried to attack Fargle's Master for no good reason. 
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Hell, Chagen, maybe you are just bitching around because you would be the equivalent of that annoying budgie that shits everywhere and makes tons of fucking noise for no reason, and nobody wants to buy it because it's so fucking annoying? And you are jealous of all the other human pets in the humanpet store being found nice owners and being catered to like a fuckin' boss?

Yup, that's the only reason you are riding this perpetual naglfar ragecock all the way into vittra.
  • There would be those who see the Truth.

They would see me as a martyr. And they would enact revenge.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I just found out something interesting.

They are actually talking about this thread on Something Awful, right now.

It's hilarious.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ -cringe- Oh God.

Also, hey guys:

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -looks at this thread for the first time-

-facepalms-
  • >Capitalized "Truth"

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/097/499/1297053273373.png">
This discussion has been closed.