If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    Okay, so I've decided that Pyro is my best class, based on:
    1 - How well I play.
    2 - How likely people are to bitch at me if I'm "not doing it right," so to speak.
  • Heavy is when I need to hold a point, Sniper when I need to kill people essential to the other team, Medic when the team is under fire. Also, because I'm terrible at every other class.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    How do I play with you guys?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah, same question here.

How do I find a server with y'all on it?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    If you have steam and open up TF2, there will be a little steam box opening up telling you which friends are playing right now, and we all join each other's games.
  • Right click on anyone green, then click join game, provided there is room on the server.
    Well, no one else is playing TF2 at the moment on my friends list.

Anyway, Vorpy and Hatter, what are your current Steam names?  Dantaleon and Vorpalevanescence don't produce search results.
    type BrookeFilth. It's the only way to be sure.
    Turns up no results.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    She is in the TF2 IJBM steam group, you can find her to add there.
    Found her.
    Who's Angry White Guy?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I think that was Gelzo.
    I met somebody named Angry Fat White Guy.
    Ah.

Unfortunately, only Inexis is playing TF2 at the moment and I can't seem to contact his server.

Anyone remember who Inexis is btw?
    .....nothing is loading right now. It just says "retrieving server information".
  • Sometimes connection is screwy.
    When I click "start playing" all I get is "retrieving server information, please wait" for all game modes.  Is this not supposed to happen?  How long should it take?

Unfortunately, the offline practice modes are just three of the game modes or the four tutorials that I've already played.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I was having that problem too. Try opening the server list and manually picking a server:
    I only get servers showing up when I click the "Friends" tab.

Why do these show up on that tab?
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    There's an IJBM Steam Group?

*Searches*

I can't find it.
    It's for TF2 and it's annoyingly called "Team Fortress 2 Just Bugs Me".
  • Just for the record, despite my username, "Brandon" is not my real name.

It's a long story.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Just added myself to the IJBM group. For the record, my computer refuses to coöperate and I've not been able to play for a while. 
    My username is now just QuintSakugarne.
  • There are few things more satisfying than killing a particularly dumb spy.
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    So, the random drops started up again. A useless Summer-themed Crate, another Big Earner, and ooh! A Wrangler!
  • edited 2011-06-29 21:12:36
    It's great because it's an item you'll eventually get with enough achievements, so you can trade or break it down into scrap metal. I got a wrangler through drop too.
  • I think I have two of those swords the Solider gets.

Now if you could dual-wield them...

• You ever receive an item and then look at crafting to see how to make it, then realize you want the items that can combine to make the item you got instead of the item itself? XD

I got the big earner, but I rather have the kunai and l'etrange that can make it, or even the eternal reward that is combined with refined metal to create the kunai.