If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    WHYYYY

• And now to try on the laptop.
  • WHYYYY

Download the client and make your account through there.

If I find out this exam hasn't been scheduled for this week, I'll be on today.
  • Okay, so I'm getting decent at Scout and I think I've managed to figure out Engineer.

I suck at Sniper, though.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I want a tutorial for Sniper because I think I'd be best at that.

> MAGIC! I'm KILLING CANADIAN GOBLINS! YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BEAT THAT!

Canadian Goblin
    R
    1/1
    1: Regenerate Canadian Goblin.
    "I have cheaper healthcare!"
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm best with Heavy/Pyro.
  • You can change. You can.
    @Glenn: You don't know how much I'm laughing.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I love Scout and Spy.
  • I'm alright with Soldier, but he gets kind of boring. I am not cut out to be a Heavy or a Demoman. I need more practice as a Medic.
  • Where is everyone playing?
    We're not really playing on a specific server.  Just wherever.
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    For some reason, it's not letting me connect to any new servers. "Start Playing" doesn't get me anything, nor does the "Internet" tab in the search. It's strange, because the "History" tab gets me results, and I can visit those servers with no problems, as long as there's room.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    The Start Playing feature is pretty useless at this point. As for the Internet tab, try turning off the simplified list and wait for a little while.
  • edited 2011-06-27 17:21:51
    I keep having this weird graphical glitch. At seemingly random points during gameplay, the screen will suddenly turn into this glitchy mess of basic colors and shapes that seem to flash out from a point in the center of the screen, and the only way to reset this is to Alt-Tab out of the game and then go back in. The same thing happened with Portal 2.
  • edited 2011-06-27 18:11:13
    Silence is golden.

I had the game before the F2P change but I only got back recently thanks to the update hype. Steam name is "Inexis" if you want to add me. [/slow]

----

Did they buff the Flare Gun? Cause it sure feels that way.

I dunno, but I'm turning into a real sniper with that thing.
  • edited 2011-06-27 18:24:03
    I can see why pyros use that more often. Great in a long distance pinch. I'm hoping the random drop system gives me a Bazaar Bargain, that thing rewards accuracy.

Forzare, if you want I can give you a Darwin's Danger shield. If no one wants one, I'll just smelt both of mine to scrap metal.
    IJBM: I'd like to play with y'all but I really can't find a good opportunity to do so.

It's a full-screen game that I can't alt-tab away from easily in case my mom comes over to check on me or something.
    Why not put it in window mode? That's what I always do.
    Also, that was a pretty sweet game earlier. :D After you left, I holed up on 2Fort for a while. My sentry did a decent job at defending the intel.
    There's a windowed mode?
    There is.

> Settings

> Video

> Display.

Also, it's official, the game doesn't work on the laptop. Tried reducing the graphics, but it still freezes and lags way too much. 
    Heh, messed around on an Achievement server for a while. It's fun messing around and causing rampant destruction.
    Related IJBM: People who get all buttfrustrated about games like this and spam the chat channel with rage/retarded smacktalk.  It's obnoxious.
    Whos' doing that?

Also only have 5 minutes can't play today.

Random people on TF2.
  • Did anyone else's computers start acting weirdly around the time of the last update?
  • I honestly think that's one of the best things about Valve games. They allow mic spam like no others, and sometimes, if you're lucky, you catch on a conversation that's fucking hilarious.
    I heard the fuck you texas song during a Payload game every time a spy killed the sniper on my team.
  • edited 2011-06-28 13:54:49

I hate people who play songs on the mic.

Also, one time I was on a German server, and some American girl came in asking if they were Nazis over the mic.