If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• edited 2011-06-30 01:36:01
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Logged into a game filled with assholes with mics.

Oh hey Rainbowfap, trying to add me as a friend so you can talk shit about me on my page? Denied. Puhlease, people used to do that on Gaia, it's no new trick.
  • -takes note to start a new account called FappingToRainbows-
  • I was wondering what that alert was about. I mean, it said nothing.

Man, I really hate not being able to trade.
  • edited 2011-06-30 05:50:56
    So you had fun at the achievement tunnels, Vorpy? That uber ring was awesome.

Probably won't read any replies here until after the zoo trip.

Okay, gift giving requires gift wrap, then the receiver opens it to upgrade to premium.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hunh, William, I can't see you in my Friends list.  What's your current username?

Also, can I pay for Steam purchases using Paypal?
  • "Were you the one engineer staring at me when I ran in the room with the balcony, and I stared at you, and you didn't do anything and I caught you on fire and walked away?

Or were you the engineer who was running at me with the wrench from half across the field and I just burned you to death before you could hit me?"

We were on the same team when I used Engineer. I was the Scout you set fire to while I was running up the stairs.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I have no idea how people can kill you on Team fortress 2, and run off to kill other people while talking crap about you after killing you while still moving. How do you do that?

Don't you have to press Y and then type your message, and then after doing that, enter it and THEN regain your ability to move? I can't fathom how you can type "Hahaha, you can't even play soldier you dumb fuck" within seconds after killing them with a Demoman. He didn't even stop moving when that message popped up.
  • Some people are just that fast, their hands BLUR when they type, my cousin does it. The question is, why do they bother?
    I muted him soon after and resorted to killing him with my Demoman before the match was over.
  • Man, playing a game with you guys would be fun, but I really wouldn't want it to be TF2.
    Why?
  • edited 2011-06-30 21:25:22
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    They can rebind the key to something closer to the WADS position (like tab or ~).
  • I don't really like it. It hasn't been fun for me since the demomen/soldiers got weapons.
    demomen/soldiers got weapons.

Weapons? What?

You mean like guns? What did they used to not have/have?
  • Think he means new weapons like swords and the equalizer.
  • All classes originally only had the 3 base weapons, and then the medic got 3 unlockable weapons which could only be gotten through achievements. Then the heavy, then the scout, then sniper/spy (height of the game IMO), soldier/demoman (things go downhill), then the engineer got his 3 bonus weapons happened and I'm like fuck this.

And now I come back and apparently there are like 17 weapons for every class?
    Oh. So now it has become a melee game? Hell the Demoman runs the same speed as most classes and can die if somebody is far enough away from them (or running at an angle if they have that Running Shield).
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^There's also medieval mode where only melee weapons are allowed (barring exceptions like the Huntsman).
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Playing the game now, my Steam ID is wicked223768, if anyone's interested.
  • I backstabbed both Vorpy and Neo_Crimson!

Or maybe I just backstabbed Vorpy and I set fire to Neo_Crimson from behind. I forget which.
  • edited 2011-06-30 22:03:44
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Nah you definitely got me twice, and Vorpy stabbed me once. That's still more than your average newbie spy can pull off!
  • edited 2011-06-30 22:07:07
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I got 8 people on fire in a row, two games in a row.

Man, I love being a Turtle Pyro.

I'll be back. I quit a game for a few seconds to eat food with a friend of mine who came over.
    how do i indicated bathroom break or other brb?
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Press Y to bring up the chat window, and say that you're going to be afk for a while.

Then just sit in the supply room.
  • We should set up a Troper/IJBMer only game sometime.
    I could try and do that on an empty server. :3
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Well, right now, I'm just playing against bots until I find out whatever it is I need to know in order to suck less, but I'd be open to a Troper game...
    Wicked223: I don't think that suckitude seems to matter to the other players much.
    Alternatively, play a few games to get used to the controls, and start by playing one class, and then ask yourself what you're missing.

I started with soldier, then realized I sometimes need more defensive spamming.  Then I started playing heavy.  Then I realized I sometimes need melee attack spamming.  Then I started playing pyro.
  • Anyone here favour Sniper?