If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I tried to play it at first but I realized I need far more mobility.

How do I played sniper?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    When you die, choose the class you think would best adapt to your opponent.

Got killed by an Engineer's Sentry in a long field? Get a Spy to kill him and the sentry.

Got killed by a Sniper on an open stretch? Get a Soldier to bombard his position or a Sniper.

Got killed by a Heavy with a Medic? Get a Pyro and burn them together.

Getting oppressed by jumping Scouts? Get a Heavy.

Getting burned to  death by Pyros? Get a Scout to outrun Pyro's fire and shoot him comfortably from afar.

Getting stabbed by Spies? Get a Pyro to burn them.

Getting killed off by Heavies? Get an Engineer and set up a Sentry in a hard-to-reach place.
    How fast can Scout fire?  As in, how much lead time before gun is able to discharge bullet?

Also, I'm not yet used to jumping so I'll have to learn that before taking advantage of Scout's double-jump.

By the way, who are ZAWMBEES, Black Mesa, and such?  Are they generic bots?
  • edited 2011-06-30 22:43:53
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    As soon as you hit the button I guess, you just hold the button and he unloads all of his bullets in like 2 seconds.

His reload is like 1 second long.

Nope, ZAW, Black and them are actual players I assume.
  • If you're playing practice, yeah, ZAWMBEES, Black Mesa, etc. are generic bots.
  • edited 2011-06-30 22:45:22
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh.  Maybe I need to play Scout then.

^ But they appear on server games too.  They appear to have joined at the same time as well.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    The only thing I need right now is to die less often, because this area makes me want to hurt people
    Play heavy and shoot people from a distance and partial cover.

Play soldier and find a place where you can fire into the other side's building without exposing yourself that much.

I mean, that's what i sometimes do.
  • edited 2011-06-30 22:51:24
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Bots can appear on server games if it's empty enough. Depends on the server settings.

Also about Scouts, it's a flanking class so don't run directly at anything. Never stop moving and remember that the Scattergun can two-shot anything at close range.

^The Heavy's minigun is actually best at medium-long ranges, if you need to fire at something at a distance, go with either a Soldier or a Sniper.
    that the Scattergun can two-shot anything at close range.

Oh. So...they weren't cheating?
    What are scout's weapons?

That said this game seems pretty easy to pick up.  I was worried that I'd have lots of stuff I don't know when playing pyro, but its only unique weapon is a flamethrower and I already know how to shotgun and melee.  Albeit not well.

By the way, do keys to Mann Co. crates ever get dropped randomly?  I picked up a crate but I need a key.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Nope you have to buy keys, $2.50 a pop.

Also all of the Scouts weapons? Or just the default ones?
  • edited 2011-06-30 22:55:37
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > you have to buy keys

Oh, that's fucking shit.

^ Just the default weapons, I guess.
    Trade me your keys for items. :3

I have too many crates and iceboxes.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Hey, why do only four classes come with tutorials? That seems like a bit of an oversight.
    I thought the same thing.
    Follow me maggots, were going to a CTF level!

What the hell? You can rocketjump?

And propel people hundreds of feet into the air and kill them?

Demomen can do the same thing?

Are they using mods or something? This is insane?
  • I don't know if you're joking or serious. They've been able to do this since...ever.
    I thought rocketjumping was a suicide joke, where you aim the rocket at the ground, kill yourself, and propel  your body hundreds of feet straight into the air and land on your head.
  • No, you jump higher but you sacrifice a portion of your health in doing so. More complex jumps require more explosives and medics to heal you mid-air, it's very cool when done right and hilarious when done wrong.
    I've seen people blow themselves up all the time but I didn't think they would actually fly because of it, and after watching that video with the Dickies - Banana Splits song playing I am motivated to play with the soldier now.
  • There is a rocket jump launcher specifically to practice rocket jumping, but be careful if you get it because it DOES NO DAMAGE.
  • $80+ per session
    I'll be getting my computer back tomorrow, so I'll reinstall Steam, TF2, and join the IJBM group, and add you all.

Just let me think of a steam name. Unless you guize have a good idea.
    Stab Stab Stab
  • $80+ per session
    Are you doing the action, or suggesting it by my name? Or both?

Cuz I like it :3
  • You can change. You can.
    Sooooo...I had to do some clean up and desintall TF2. I'll try reinstalling and hopefully some other tricks to try and join you. Some of you have me as a friend already and I already posted my steam nick here anyway. 

this was really important and you needed to know this.
    You should be ....

Shui Gui - The name of a drowned girl ghost
    Team Fortress 2 - Because I doubt that name is taken yet
    The Point - So people can get on you.
    Nanananananana - Stupid Elfen Lied joke.
    LUZRRAEG - Invoke the anger of people who hate on certain aspects of the game they lost to.

• $80+ per session
    I like the following names:

Stab Stab Stab
    The Point - Probably taken
    Shui Gui
    Love Condiment
    Hurrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Lipster
    AnalSexHurts
    Last Time On Glee
  • You can change. You can.
    AnalSexHurts

You do realize that'll only lead to "YOU BUTTHURT" jokes, right?