If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• edited 2011-06-28 16:08:45
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    How would I practice playing Sniper?

> Also, one time I was on a German server, and some American girl came in asking if they were Nazis over the mic.
    TIME PERIOD FAIL
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^ 2fort?
    The top front bit is like sniper practice.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Like with anything else, Offline Practice.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    MEDIC!
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    IJBM: In Capture the Flag, when the auto-scramble switches you onto the other team... which is at a disadvantage due to points that you capped.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    That happened to me yesterday in Control Points. I had an epic solo hold the line moment, where I held the other team off of the point for about a minute before the rest of my team respawned and arrived, and I got autoswitched with my next life. :l
  • I got auto-scrambled with 5 seconds left. I wasn't even the lowest scoring player, how did I get switched?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'M ONLINE NOW

JOIN ME BROTHERS
  • Could you stay on for a little longer, or at least play later? I'd like to join you but I can't play while the family is still in the house, they tend to freak out about video games.
    Not like I got anything better to do tonight.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I share ninjaclown's problem.
    I'll be on for a while tonight.
    DOUBLE POST GO

I've been having a lot of success and fun as Spy. Stabbing people in the back is awesome.
    Ya'll want a Medic say fuck that

fuck that, fuck that

Ya'll want a Medic say fuck that

fuck that, fuck that
    I go nao!
  • edited 2011-06-28 23:57:10
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I was just in a game where ENTIRE TEAM IS SPY.

Also, it's annoying when there are no medics.
  • How the hell do you craft tokens? I tried combing three primary weapons I was given through the random drop system into a primary slot token, but it won't combine them. No, I am not combining default weapons.
  • Forzare, if you have the eyelander, sydney sweeper or both that would just be awesome. Sames goes for anyone here.
    ...how do you get items? I've only gotten a few via achievements.
    Random drops, crafting, and achievements.
    Random drops, crafting,

How
    Random Drops:  Sometimes you'll just randomly get a weapon.

Crafting:  Go to the main menu, hit items, then hit crafting.  There's a list of blueprints.  It's kind of confusing though.

• edited 2011-06-29 02:04:32
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    What items were you trying to combine?
  • edited 2011-06-29 02:09:53
    Backburner, Blutsauger and Ali Baba's wee booties for the primary slot token.
    Ah.  I see your problem.

Ali Baba's Wee Booties is actually a secondary weapon.
  • Freaking wiki can't differentiate between primary slot taking items and primary weapons suitable for crafting. :P
    Actually, that page you linked has a table of which items are classified as what.  It's pretty useful.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Crafting#Crafting_weapon_classifications
    I want to make Your Eternal Reward, but I need Refined metal and a Cloak and Dagger.
  • You can change. You can.
    What the fuck is this shit about crafting? I thought this game was an FPS not a shitty RPG.