If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• edited 2011-06-29 02:21:41
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You can turn shitty guns you don't want into awesome guns that you do want.

^^ I'd send you a Cloak and Dagger, only I just used my last one to craft a Tomislav.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Most of their fights take place in a warehouse. People build things in a warehouse.

It's not like 3 Green Crystals + Leather + Iron Blade = Sword

it's Coin + Nails  = Minigun
    ;_;

I suck at this game
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I know that feel, bro. I know that feel.

I sucked at TF2 for a long time before I got anywhere near good. And some days, I just can't get a kill no matter how I try.
  • Lol, I got tomislav via random drop. We could have traded my tomislav for your cloak and dagger.  :P
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    :<
  • edited 2011-06-29 04:05:44
    I know that feel bro.

Man, the crafting system is broken in that you can't tell the future.
    All those weapons...  ;_;
    On a less depressing note, it's a lot of fun smacking people to death with fish.  Even if it isn't very productive.
    TRIPLE POST WHAT MADNESS

Anyway, I'm going to bed.  Good games.  Even if all I did was run around and try to melee people like an asshole.
    I sleep too
    Well not really. I want my god damn Your Eternal Reward.

Although it's only a lovely 0.49 cents from the Store, I am not tempting myself.
    Well, if you spend the 49¢, your account gets permanently upgraded to premium. And you get a bunch of other features. I think.
    The free account type defines all players who have activated the game on Steam on their respective account. In comparison to premium accounts, the free account offers players less capability to trade, craft and store items in their backpack. Free accounts only reduce the player's backpack size to only hold 50 items, and limit the amount of crafting blueprints available to them. In addition to this, the player can only receive items through trading and cannot send items through trading nor can they receive items that have been wrapped with Gift Wrap. A restriction on the type of items that a player can obtain through any means is also imposed on free accounts – only "Standard" items can be obtained and stored.[1]
    A premium account is an account that has purchased a copy of Team Fortress 2 when it was sold prior to June 23, 2011, and any free account that has activated the game and has made a purchase from the Mann Co. Store. The premium account type offers no newer restrictions on obtaining and storing items, nor on standard gameplay. Players who purchased Team Fortress 2 prior to June 23 were also rewarded with the Proof of Purchase all-class headwear item.
  • So I actually couldn't give you anything even if I wanted to? Damn.
    So all I have to do is buy some items and then I can get a premium account?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    If I have a free account does that put me at a significant disadvantage gameplay-wise?
  • not as far as I'd know, it mostly limits you're ability to get the allegedly optional weapons. of course, in cases like the medic nobody doesn't use the optional melee and secondary weapons, but on the whole I'd think you'd be fine.
  • Huh, for some reason now I can't get past the loading screen.

Oh well.
    My loading screens take forever.
    brb buying stuff
    I now have a premium account. I bought the Demoman Starter Kit, the Sniper Starter Kit, a Sandman, the awesome Ubercharge gun, Your Eternal Reward and a couple other things! Yay!
    What do the starter kits contain?
  • WIRELESS XBOX 360 CONTROLLER

Y U NO WORK ON TF2
  • edited 2011-06-29 15:19:25
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I was playing some capture-checkpoint games on Dustbowl against the computer last night.

I kept on losing while on defense.  I kept on winning while on offense.

Yeah, I suck at this game.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I was thinking my TF2 download was taking ages.

It was paused :/
    I'm an idiot.
    ^ And at least one of them has the dumb and can't brain today.
  • edited 2011-06-29 16:39:26
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    They contain improved items for certain classes, like the Sniper gets a huntsman's bow and Jahava, stuff that makes invisible spies visible, Scouts get a new gun and some additional items, Heavies get a bigger machine gun and sandvich, and demoman gets a sword, a charging targe and I think a new sticky bomb launcher.

They are only 0.99 cents right now instead of like 3.94 or 7.94 or whatever.