If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• So I played with a few of you guys.  That was fun.  (I was William.)
  • Vorpy set me on fire!

Also, I think I got the most kills in one life as an Engineer. Clearly I have found my calling.
  • edited 2011-06-29 22:15:03
    "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    Once I get the achievements, I'll have a Dead Ringer, an Eyelander, and two Scottish Resistances to scrap. I already have a spare Razorback.

By the way, unlocked the Backburner. Less airblasts could be trouble, but besides that, I think I've found the flamethrower for me. :D
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Vorpy set me on fire!

Were you the one engineer staring at me when I ran in the room with the balcony, and I stared at you, and you didn't do anything and I caught you on fire and walked away?

Or were you the engineer who was running at me with the wrench from half across the field and I just burned you to death before you could hit me?
  • Extra scrap is always great.
  • I set a lot of people on fire.
  • I scrapped my backburner since I was going to earn it eventually. Incidently, anyone want a big earner?
  • I'll take something, although you haven't added me as a friend yet.
    I bought a backburner, but having two would be nice.

So dibs.
  • edited 2011-06-29 22:56:34
    ^^You got to get added, or send an invite, which you can't if you only have a free account like me. Ask Forzare, he can do it.

Also, if you have a free account you can't directly trade with me either.

^Can you buy us something, because being limited sucks. Since the lowest items are just a few cents, you can upgrade a lot of us to premium.
  • I have a paid account.  I sent an invite to you, but you haven't responded yet.
    But then you would know my credit card number, my real name and the name of my bank! :(
  • edited 2011-06-29 22:59:32
    Didn't notice that, sorry.

^No, you can just send someone something that costs even a few cents to upgrade them. If gifts revealed your credit card info, that would be so stupid.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ponicalica, wha'ts your steam name?
    Unless there was a way to buy items/premium accounts for other people, like minecraft's gift codes.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    IJBM: I want to play but my mom will shut off the internet in a minute.
  • ^Play with earphones, leave one out to listen for background noise. Seriously XD.
  • ^ In music circles, we call that Brian Wilson Mode.
  • edited 2011-06-29 23:04:46
    According to this page, people only have to redeem a gift to upgrade to a premium account.

You can send a couple of few cent gifts to anyone, really.
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    Wait, really?
    And then you get premium? Awesome.

• «ponicalica, wha'ts your steam name?»
    I'm not posting it here because it includes my last name, but anyone who wants it can PM me, and GMH already has me(as «William».)
    Well, the Scout starter pack comes with 4 items and it's 0.99, so If I trade you guys one of those items you can redeem it to get a premium account?
  • Trade or gift, yes it would work. Just don't use gift wrap, for some reason we can't open that.
  • Wait maybe not trade, I think it loses its gift status that way.
  • I got a type of rocket that I don't think I like.  Anyone want to trade/have it?
  • Oh! Oh! Add me! Somebody add me!

My Steam name (which is different than the account name, right?) is Matchbox.
    I'll wait until everything is confirmed. until then I shall invade somebody's game and catch them on fire.

I also might buy the pillar of hats hat.
  • edited 2011-06-30 00:11:44
    Okay, it's official, limited accounts suck. My inability to trade for anything cost me a chance to get My Eternal Reward.

^That's just going to give away your position. XD