If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Minecraft

Comments

• That is huge. 0_0
  • No rainbow star

Yeah. And that's only a small portion of it from what I can tell =/

• No rainbow star

Going to bump this because I've been drawn back into the game

I took a break on my regular island and am terraforming a more distant one into a jungle island pair (although I may get enough dirt at some point to link them together and make it a fair bit larger - certainly won't be hard to get the stone as I'm making an ancient temple underneath that will double as my jungle tree supply)

• No rainbow star

Ok, I've got it almost all figured out. Still need to find a good group plugin so people can't do anything except look around until approved, and figure out how logblock works. As soon as I do that, I'll post the IP here

• No rainbow star

Whee! I just got a server. Paid for a full year. 32 slots

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Don't suppose you can connect to it from an XBOX. :V

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I don't think the Xbox version can even handle maps from the PC game.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Then damn, can't play with yas. :|

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I've never played multiplayer anyway >.>

• No rainbow star

And besides, I managed to blacklist myself from the VPS thing because I misunderstood what the username was, so I need to fix that before I can do such simple things as add plugins >.>

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."

Survival or Creative?

• No rainbow star

It's survival (but until I can get access to the stuff behind the scenes, there are no admins, which is gah)

• Is it a bukkit or vanilla server?

• No rainbow star

^ Planning on installing some plugins. Not sure which ones, although things like the logblock one are a must

• No rainbow star

Gah, how do you access the terminal for redstonehost.com?

• No rainbow star

Ok, here's the server:

• edited 2012-07-08 11:58:21

Okay, I got on that server and do not seem to be able to break blocks. You sure you're done setting it up?

EDIT: Wait a minute, missed one of your previous posts. That's apparently intended behavior until you're approved. So, since you don't seem to be on, guess I'll be going exploring!

• edited 2012-07-08 12:06:03

I've spawned in a Taiga, looks like. I hear a sheep and there are some pumpkins right nearby.

Will edit as this mini-LB continues.

E1: Oh hey, there seems to be a crafting bench in front of me. Someone was here!

E2: That ravine looks deep, but there's water at the bottom. Hopefully I can manage to hit it and not die.

E3: Ow that was ice. I died.

E4: Oh hey, now I can apparently break blocks. Not sure if Ica approved me or if this is a glitch.

E5: Died again deliberately to find the spawn and now I can't break blocks anymore. Hey Ica I found a glitch! (Also, I think I'm done for now.)

• edited 2012-07-08 14:02:08
    Tech support

I'm on and I'm going to explore.

edit I fell into a hole with no way out except death. great.

• So, when Ica gets on to approve us and we can actually build things on this server, what do you guys think we should build? At spawn, right now, since I figure it'd be useful on a new server to have some kind of introduction at the spawn.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    May I suggest elaborate death trap? So far killing myself in convoluted ways has been the fastest way to entertain myself with minecraft .
  • Ah, but then you'd have to reset it every time someone spawns.

I mean, it'd be a kind of fun prank since there's obviously no items at risk, but it's not worth the hassle of having to reset the trap. And if it's automatic then once you respawn from the trap it kills you again, and again, and again...

Build a cannon.

• Ooh, that would actually be fun! Especially if you have them land in water so they don't respawn back at the cannon.

...of course, the only cannon designs I know of involve TNT and so have to be reset every so often, which is the same problem as the death trap.

• No rainbow star

I removed the permissions thing because it was broken

So you guys can build as long as it's away from spawn

The server is shared between HH and IJBM, so play nice (shouldn't be a problem due to some overlap in members)

Oh, Nova, if you are active on the server, can I make you an admin? I need somebody from that side to help moderate the server in case if a member brings up an issue

• No rainbow star

Ok, I found a better working version of the plugin, and will be installing it sometime in the next 15-17 hours or so. So I'll need everybody's username so I can add you onto the list

I can't actually join the server, sorry. I only have Minecraft on the XBOX. I'm trying to get it for the laptop, but no success yet :/

• BlackHumor here!