If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Minecraft

Comments

• I would wait the day before the move Ori is going to op everyone and we are going to wreck everything.  You can at least come on and help us blast it back to hell.

• From Ori in the thread it self.

Miijhal is probably going to drop her minecraft server in favor of a terraria server on Monday.

"Server's down for the day folks. It'll be back tomorrow. Those waiting
    for the IP, I ask that you wait until gargamel comes on wednesday. I'll
    add chests for you. :)"
  • Ok the word from Ori for you two is as follows.

You will be white listed and ip given for the server after the new map goes live.  The server may be up or down a bit til then.

Vorpy: NO CLIENT SIDE MODS PERMITTED!  Zero.  You have play it in vanilla.  You may work on special projects but you have to ask Ori first.  If you can still check pm's on tropes do so Ori sent you a pm a while back.
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    Is it okay if I have client side mods installed that don't affect anything in SMP (I have a few graphic mods, and Too Many Items)?
  • edited 2011-05-14 14:39:55
    Patrol Time
    None.  Ori has said she wants zero client side mods while your on server.  Someone else asked about the too many item one as well she said no to that.  You can use whatever graphics pack you want like painterly.  Not sure what graphics pack you had in mind.  Let me know and I will ask her for you.

• As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    I'm using Painterly, MCPatcher plus a shader mod to make Minecraft look like this:

Mineception! Dwooomf.

Anyway, okay, although I don't see why. Too Many Items doesn't let you do or see anything in SMP that you couldn't otherwise.
  • Her call not mine.
  • I'd like to see a shader that curves it the opposite way. Make it like you're walking about on a sphere.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I want a monochrome shader.
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    IJBM: When I've accumulated a village's worth of wolves, before said village has even been built. Seriously, I have fifteen of 'em, waiting outside my castle while I try to figure out a design.
    That's a lot of wolves. I still only have one due to me spending 60% of my time underground.
  • Ok folks Gargamel Map on Ori's server wolfie launches today.  I will ask her for hte ip/port for you Vorpy.  bon should have it already.
  • edited 2011-05-18 10:51:39
    As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    I should?
    Okay, I shall await the code. :3
  • Ok bon and vorpy here's what i need. Your minecraft usernames (vorp i forgot how to spell yours) and a solemn promise not to share this ip with anybody. Bon, your mcshader and graphics pack are fine. I know it seems silly, but please don't use more inventory--if i say yes to one mod I then have to review 'em all. Please no mods which allow you to fly, grant invincibility, or any other mods. thank you!
    Now. are there pms on this forum or what?
  • IJBM Miij has basically shut down her server.

I worked so long on that damned house trying to outdo Bluerat. It had a pool, hottub, staircase, workshop, lounge, special locked front door that couldn't be opened AND had a doorbell, a kitchen, refrigerator, guest rooms, a bathroom, my personal quarters, a terrace, two extra house wings, one with another workshop with a secret passage, and the other with a view of the lake of my house, with a lost and found, librarians office, accross from a mineshaft enterance which went to the surface to my nextdoor neighbor and my backyard, which had a waterfall a garden and a well, then went down to a secret escape boat dock, and then the mines below, besides which was connected to a huge...temple thing, connected to a public library I built!

*GASP*

I liked it. :(
  • edited 2011-05-19 00:41:25
    As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    My Minecraft username is the BonSequitur. I imagined it was because it was too much trouble to review every client-side mod, and I totally understand. I'll make a clean jar. :) Thanks!
  • Your welcome, i just whitelisted you
    Server login timing out for me. :(
  • No rainbow star
    Shouldn't mods that don't even work on SMP (Mo Creatures) and performance enhancing mods (as in mods that make the game run better such as Optimine and Optifog) be allowed?

And there is an IJBM server?
    If they don't work on SMP then there should not be anything to worry about anyway. SMP mods that work should not be allowed.
  • The reason they are not allowed is the possibility they may cause a problem that no one knew about before hand.  that and Ori doesn't want to even open that can of worms so to speak.
  • edited 2011-05-26 13:24:52
    Logging into the server timing out for me again...
  • notch has removed old school DIY boosters

FUCKING WHY
  • IJBM: I can't find anywhere for a startup house on Ori's server.

I'm too picky...
    Because you can now craft them?
  • Exactly the old cart boosters were a glitch not a feature.  Now we have track boosters which work just fine.
  • edited 2011-05-27 23:36:41
    Cue-bey
    ^^it's like if a kid is using a weirdly shaped stick in a sandbox instead of a shovel. Sure, you give him a plastic shovel, and maybe the other kids like plastic shovels more, but is that any reason to take away the kid's stick? It isn't hurting anyone, and he likes the stick.

^If a glitch is fun enough, it can be an honorary feature, ala spycrab in Team Fortress 2.

Besides, were old boosters really hurting anyone?

I think these contraptions were a lot more true to the sandbox spirit of minecraft than just making them a craftable item. What about that guy who made a simple calculator out of redstone circuits? Why not remove that and make it a craftable item?
    It takes too many rails to make a good track system like that though, because of the extra minecarts and parallel rails.
  • edited 2011-05-27 13:41:06
    CRIMINAL SCUM!
    Amount of Iron needed to make parallel rails < amount of gold needed to make boosters.

Also, new boosters just aren't as versatile.