If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Minecraft

Comments

• edited 2011-05-07 23:04:33
    [tɕagɛn]
    Shit, I just flooded an entire cavern with lava through careless destroying.

God damn I love the fuck out of this game.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Shit, I just flooded an entire cavern with lava through careless destroying.

Now you must build up to the highest level, and make lava falls at the top of mountains for flowing from the sky.
  • Nah, I wanna try finding a lava lake, digging under it to a cavern, and then digging a shaft so the whole lake floods the entire cavern.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Chagen, that's not how fluids work anymore. It will only flood a small bit, provided the shaft is 1x1
  • Nah...I tried something similar, and the entire floor floods. I'm playing Classis btw.

• This is how you prank someone.

Also, that castle was EPIC.
  • Lol. Noob shoulda just /kill'd himself.
  • Oh god, flooding half the map in Classic is addicting.

Just made a channel that used the sea to flood this HUEG plain.
  • .....How did he expect a house made mostly out of wood not to burn?
  • edited 2011-05-08 00:33:45

Who knows, Chagen. Who knows.

(EDIT: Oh, and by the way, that video is a spoof).

• WHY CAN'T I STOP FLOODINATING THE WORLD 

ITS SO ADDICTING

• why is this so damn catchy

I'd never admit to liking the original song, but this....is awesome.
  • edited 2011-05-08 23:29:57
    [tɕagɛn]
    It's official--Burninating Floodinating the world is my favorite thing to do in Classic.

Watching water CONSUME ALL never gets tiring.
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    The server has been really empty lately, and that makes me sad.
    I know. I rarely go there much because there's nobody to ask for extra cobble.
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    Anyone care to tell me the IP to Wolfie?
    I don't know it yet. I can ask Tuefel to ask Ori for us.
  • Ello again. Sorry been busy.  Ori is about to do a big map change to the map seed generated by Gargamel.  If you guys want I can ask ori to on your behalf for the IP.  Keep in mind she now white lists her server.
    Okay.
  • edited 2011-05-14 04:25:04
    Patrol Time
    vorpy: Sorry to say your house on Ori's server got creepered. :/  Someone was running from a gang of creepers and got caught trying to escape and well boom.  The little bastards managed to blow a bridge, destroy terraforming, and in general blast everyones stuff.  I swear her server is a creeper troll generator.

What? Like they ran all the way up the stairs, into my house and got it destroyed? Isn't my house around 20 blocks above the ground with tons of light to stop creepers?
    BTW, Vorpy, could I have your server IP?
  • edited 2011-05-13 20:53:11
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ....I have a server? I thought Tuef just made a typo and put Vorpie instead of Orie
  • edited 2011-05-13 20:54:35
    As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    Ah, I see.
  • edited 2011-05-13 20:58:27
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I should build a "non-TV Tropes server with some TV Tropes people" server. Now that I think about it.

An IJBM server.
  • edited 2011-05-14 04:25:24
    Patrol Time
    Herpa Derp yeah sorry typo folks.Ori's server.

Vorpy:  Hmm now I am suspicious.  Let me ask Ori she is usually pretty honest.  She would be pissed if people are misbehaving.

Edit.
    Ok Matrix said he was ambushed/fighting a creeper near what he believes is your storage hut and it blew up and folks thought that was your house.

Really though Ori's server shits out creepers like it is mad.

I also asked her if it was ok for you and bon to join wolfie because Miijhal's server is pretty much dead.  Might have to wait til post map move sometime next week soon.
    Well ask her if it's the Snowhouse or the one on stilts.
  • Ninjad you already.  See below the Edit.  I think it was the snow house.
    Ah, okay then. Once I get on I should be able to clean that up. Not too much bad was done I guess. :3