If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
  • That is amazing and I actually laughed.

• Jesus Christ, Bastion. I really hope you're getting overtime for that.

Oh yeah, twelve hours of that was overtime. (I think I mentioned it in the other thread, but it was a temp job with the elections office...my mantra throughout the night was just "at least we're not Florida".)

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

@Nova: There was the guy who sent me several SMS's, thinking that I was his girlfriend. When I replied him back, a couple of times, to tell him that he's got the wrong number, he didn't believe me. When I called him, in the end, he STILL thought that I was his girlfriend and am just messing with him. He sounded very drunk/stoned, though.

• You can change. You can.

one day to skyfall one day to skyfall

• Definitely not gay.

^I watched Skyfall.

It was cool.

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup you insensitive skyfall watching jerk

• Definitely not gay.

There were guns and killing in it! And the villain had a deformity! And James Bond had sex with a woman!

• So apparently my class president has a Necropotence. Granted, it's from this Deckmasters thing that was released way back when, but still. He also has a lot of cards dating back to '95. Don't know how much is really good besides said Necropotence, though.

One of my friends has a Deckmasters Necropotence, too. Another has an old Sol Ring and Demonic Tutor (dunno from which sets, but old enough to not have set symbols). It felt weird seeing one in real life, it's like I unconsciously thought they didn't exist until then.

I thought Sol Ring and Demonic Tutor were lies spread by the government through cockatrice myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOL_(2012_film)

oh my god this exists

it's an actual movie

that someone paid to get done

oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooood

• edited 2012-11-08 10:17:17
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^ lol?

• Definitely not gay.

You know what frustrates me?

Whenever I see someone skip directly to Homestuck's Act 5.

You'll be missing a LOT of key plot points, a LOT of the jokes won't make sense, and you'll basically be reading an alien soap opera where the characters sort out their love lives (which are easily the worst parts of Homestuck)

I mean come on! Some of the best parts are when the kids fuck around with the game!

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

On the other hand, you'd have to read through four acts before that, and for many people that's actually a serious problem.

• Definitely not gay.

Homestuck isn't for the impatient.

• edited 2012-11-08 10:42:39
    There is love everywhere, I already know

LOL_(2012_film)

Is that the Miley Cyrus thing that bombed?

Yes, yes it is.

Homestuck isn't for the impatient.

Homestuck is for whoever damn well wants to read it.

Impatient people, people with lives and other obligations, whoever.

• Definitely not gay.

Well if people skip to Act 5 then they'll be reading a plothole-filled story with characters and concepts that are vaguely recognizable at best.

So I doubt that impatient people will want to read it.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I haven't read Homestuck.

imokaywiththis.jpg

• edited 2012-11-08 10:42:57
    Diet NEET

@Miley Cyrus trainwreck

Hilary Duff has three of those movies, step up the indignation.

Also, Bandcamp needs a volume adjustment button.

• Definitely not gay.

Plus that means that they'll be missing out on the Midnight Crew intermission, which is pretty much the best part of the webcomic.

Assuming they don't just do one of the various things one can do to overcome that (you know, asking fans, looking it up, etc), I don't think a lot of them give a fuck.

And I am sure that Hussie would prefer that people skip over the first four acts than those same people not reading his webcomic.

Some people will get confused, others won't, some people will rectify that, others won't.

It's still better for some people than sinking the extra hours in when they have jobs to go to, and friends to hang out with, and houses to take care of.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

I haven't read Homestuck.

imokaywiththis.jpg

Hilary Duff has three of those movies.

The only Duff movies I remember were Repo (Or the one like Repo), The Lizzie MacGuire Movie and A Cinderella Story, which were all successful.

Bandcamp the Vannessa Hudgens and Alison Michalka thing?

• Has friends besides tanks now

Demonic Tutor

Oh, yeah, one of my best friends has a Demonic Tutor. It's really funny because the rest of his deck is mostly just passable.

• ^^The succes makes it even sadder.

Anyhoo, Bandcamp is a music listening/selling site that has a loopy interface(everything's posted in albums, no volume adjustment button).

Her recent movies (including an ABC TV movie) seem to have bombed though. Also, nobody's ever allowed to forget the terrible Material Girls (that also spawned the terrible From Prada to Nada).

That seems weird, no volume button on a music site...

I did not know Hilary Duff wrote a terrible book series (while judging by title is a bad thing to do, naming your protagonist Clea in a real world setting justifies me doing it.)

@SmileyTheMovie: I don't even know.

Elixir by Hillary Duff and Lady McGhostwriter

Clea Raymond has felt the glare of the spotlight her entire life. The daughter of a renowned surgeon and a prominent Washington DC politician, she has grown to be a talented photojournalist who takes refuge in a career that allows her to travel to the most exotic parts of the world. But after Clea’s father disappears while on a humanitarian mission, Clea’s photos begin to feature eerie, shadowy images of a strange and beautiful man—a man she has never seen before.

When fate brings Clea and this man together, she is stunned by the immediate and powerful connection she feels with him. As they grow closer, they are drawn deep into the mystery behind her father’s disappearance, and they discover the centuries old truth behind their intense bond. Torn by a dangerous love triangle and haunted by a powerful secret that holds their fates, together they race against time to unravel their pasts in order to save their lives—and their futures.

Maybe it's... halfway decent readable?

imokaywiththis.jpg

was that intentional

• http://betabeat.com/2012/10/guy-who-made-4chan-the-villain-of-his-slasher-film-shocked-by-4chan-backlash/

>"We have a feeling the poor guy probably hangs out on Reddit much more than he does on 4chan."

My sides are in orbit.