If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It might have been a ban by request.  It's a long time ago and I forget.

• That kind of sucks, Bob was one of my favs.  Now her and Vorpy are lost forever.

• edited 2012-11-05 01:34:11
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Yep.

^ Also yep.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Don't get the point of those.

Some people just want to leave the site, for whatever reason, and for whatever reason they want it to be in the form of a ban.

We've even had one user request a wholesale deletion of his profile.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

I am...not surprised but I am rather sad.

• I'm not even surprised or sad.

I can't even muster an "Oh Japan" anymore.

Social Justice Warrior.

I had missed this and what the hell should have remained ignorant.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Formaldehyde and I actually tried to contact Anne via e-mail, but she didn't reply.

Sad business.

• Definitely not gay.

If the Misery is the point of it, then what is the Balrog?

Thanks a lot for reminding me that that bitch existed, Glenn.

• No rainbow star
    Since my DSLite is breaking down (the hinge is finally cracked), I got a 3DSXL

No I'm not using it to post right now
  • edited 2012-11-06 13:34:48
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Are you sure you're not using it to post right now?

• No rainbow star
    Considering I'm at the mall and can't access its wifi, I'm pretty sure
  • Has friends besides tanks now

Passively watching coverage of the election with some friends is actually really fun.

• I've been refreshing the SA election thread and it very fun ride. Now to wait on state election results. 

Also, gay marriage has been passed in Maine and Maryland!

How about Minnesota and that other state?

. . . For some reason, since a friend from Maryland brought it up, I forgot that other states might be doing this, too. Well, the more, the merrier!

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

That's pretty good news. Although this should really be an issue the supreme court should decide on and not something that should be done on a state by state basis. And by decide, I mean affirm, since I see no basis for the banning of gay marriage beyond lol religion. (although about 5 parts of the Defense of Marriage Act (which I just found out about today lol) are up for review by the supreme court, but the wheels of justice are slow).

• Right now Gay marriage is ahead in Washington 52 to 47,it looks like weed has been fully legalized as well 56 to 44 and the Jay Inslee the democrat running for governor is ahead 52 to 48 . Fuck yeah. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It occurs to me that Voldemort would make a great D&D Sorceror.

Washington has vote by mail, though, so full results are not really due until a while later.

"Although this should really be an issue the supreme court should decide on and not something that should be done on a state by state basis."

True (I mean, there's no way this would happen in the Bible Belt). But maybe this'll establish precedent for such a thing? /cluelessbuthopeful
  • ^^True, I don't expect the full results until friday at least, but depending on the margin it is still safe to call some of it. 

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

All Nines: Well, generally the Supreme Court takes a case that's brought to a lower court that gets fought all the way up there. It has to go a bunch of circuit courts and then go under review along with a lot of other issues.

I don't want to diminish Gay Marriage, but I'd imagine that with various things related to the Patriot Act, and information technology and criminal justice, they have a lot of shit to cover.

But yeah, I hope someone challenges it legally and it can be fought for, or that the feds issues repeal the law or legalize gay marriage themselves (unlikely).

• edited 2012-11-07 00:49:53
    Has friends besides tanks now

So, it's all well and good, what happened yesterday, but I still have homework to do. :V

Also, I guess Wake 'N Bake Wednesday is legal now. In two states, at least.

^ Ah. Well, here's hoping.

I hear gay marraige is passing in Minnesota.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Things that bug me #78054: Not being able to answer questions effectively if they're not "Discuss X topic"-type questions.

Spreadsheets, finding definitions, answering lists of short-answer questions, my coursework is full of them and my mind can't seem to be able to do them.

There's a "Sexism in Anime" panel at AnimeUSA that I might find interesting, but it is happening smack dab in the middle of my Friday afternoon class.