If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person
    See if vids wind up on the Internet?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Going to see Coheed & Cambria play!
  • I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

The more I read up on absurdism, the more I realize I love Camus.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Coheed and Cambria just finished their acoustic set. Pearl of the Stars, A Favor House Atlantic, Mother Superior, Wake Up.

So good. Really blown away by Favor House. That was worth the money all on its own.
  • Kichigai birthday!!

Some of the comments on this are quite stupid

And this is coming from the country was responsible for the Spanish Inquisition. They've come a long way.

Yeah, we've come a long way since the 15th century. Who would have thought

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Wait, you guys don't have an Inquisition anymore?

I thought that was still the "in" thing.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Why do you think we have 20% unemployment? All the inquisitors lost their job after it ended. Esto con Franco no pasaba

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

I thought it was because the communists and the fascists killed them all, then each other, and then decided to kill all the employers for fun, leaving everyone unemployed.

All for the greater good.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

So, guess how much time I spent at work today.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

11 hours

Clockwork Universe - thousands of years as you got caught in a ground hog day loop and had to figure out how to create the perfect day to appease some cosmic force and break it, becoming a better person in the process?

11 hours

If you count the commute, yes.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

If you count the commute, yes.

what a guess

• edited 2012-11-07 23:27:27
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

^^^ Or a standard Alabaman Republican.

• edited 2012-11-07 23:56:36
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

over 9000 seconds?

ninja'd by a page

• I spent 20 hours at work yesterday, then came back in after about 4 hours of sleep.

Still aching a little.

:o

Okay, you win.

• You can change. You can.

I just came back from The Master.

It's definetly the best movie I've watched in like...a long-ass time. 

Will you be getting OT by the end of the week at least Bastion?

• Has friends besides tanks now

Jesus Christ, Bastion. I really hope you're getting overtime for that.

• You can change. You can.

Oh hey, also, Alk, you asked me what I thought about Cloud Atlas.

It was mostly good, but I definetly agree with you that the production and the Korean segment were problematic. 

There were also some bits that were incredibly unsubtle that just made me go "Blegh" like Robert Forbisher sleeping with Jocasta (Oh hay, Greek Dramatics 101) and the Soylent Green quip, which seemed too random to not be foreshadowing.

It's not really bad (I felt the Wachowski segments verged on the incomprehensible at times, but I think it's more because this is like my second movie without subs and most of the stuff the Wachowskis did involved wacky accents) and I love how ambitious it is, but I felt it was somewhat disjointed overall.

• Has friends besides tanks now

So apparently my class president has a Necropotence. Granted, it's from this Deckmasters thing that was released way back when, but still. He also has a lot of cards dating back to '95. Don't know how much is really good besides said Necropotence, though.

Huh. Someone just called me, on a mobile.

Weird, because my phone didn't recognize the number, and the only people who call me ever (teacher, a couple of friends) have their numbers connected to a name.

Probably a misdial then. I get them all the time. For like a year I kept getting calls and texts from a guy who thought I was trying to have an affair with his girlfriend and that he wanted to kick my ass. 

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^Could be a telemarketer or something.

Whoever it was sent me a text after I couldn't understand them, saying "Callback".

I don't think misdiallers or telemarketers would do that.

But when I try to ring them back, it goes straight to voicemail.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

you're being hunted

don't sleep tonight

that's when they get you

i never sleep

• Trolling done right.

I love how the Preacher just outright admits he was talking shit (not exact words).

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

“There was no use pretending any more. Phil and I making love has been the cause of every major disaster of recent years. Hurricane Sandy, Katrina, the Boxing Day tsunami, the Paris Hilton movie The Hottie and the Nottie. Those were all our fault. We don’t know how it happens, but, as always, those radical evangelists were right on the money.”

This is amazing. 

Also the Preacher is a bidoof. But this is not news.