If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-05-01 08:42:42
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

if i see one more fucking shithead edit a Brazzers logo onto a perfectly innocuous picture i'm going to

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You might unbold your post?

• To be or not to be? That is the question.

Nyaruko-san is pretty cute.

Also, I'm looking forward to watching some more Nyaruko-san.

• Nyaruko-san is probably my second or third favorite anime that started this season.  Which... I guess isn't that great, but I do like it quite a bit.

• You can change. You can.

Honestly, the one moment that defined Connor for me was that time he and Cordelia were in front of the rest of the gang, telling them she was pregnant with his child. They went all "Ew, what the christ, bro?" and he was all like "NONE OF YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY, YOU NEVER DID ;~;"

Granted, he wasn't entirely in control of the situation, but let's face it, it's not exactly out of character for him.

And honestly? Angel might be my favourite Whedon show if Firefly did not exist. And there were a lot of times were Angel bested Firefly as a funny scary action-y comic-y romp involving Gina Torres and Adam Baldwin. 

we need more of those, actually.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> Connor

I'm watching EH and every time I see this I think "Connolly" lol

• edited 2012-05-01 12:38:07
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

what the fuck are these little kids doing, talking about bose-einstein condensate

this show is both fun and awkward since I actually know chemistry

Most notable problem so far: no such thing as conservation of mass

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Just two more rows left in the base of my bag. Naturally, they're the two biggest, so they'll probably take forever.

Currently taking a break because I don't want a repetitive strain injury.
  • edited 2012-05-01 13:45:01
    Has friends besides tanks now

Ugh. Don't want to be doing homework anymore.

I'm feeling much better about the upcoming AP tests, though, since apparently you don't need to actually do that well to get top marks.

The instructions for this include a step called "assemble the Triforce." The last line of this step is "you have no idea how happy I am to use the phrase 'assemble the Triforce' in a legitimate fashion."

• Champion of the Whales

I think Bin Laden won the War on Terror pyrrhically

• No rainbow star
    Bleh, feeling worthless again :<
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

By conservation of mass earlier I meant stoichiometry.  That's probably the more relevant piece.  Then again, Nega Earth could operate under totally different rules of physics.  Or maybe they've figured out how to make pocket dimensions to store large quantities of elemental materials.

And I just learned what mucin is.

This show is surprisingly educational.

The bottom two triforces are made. Now I just have to do the top one, and then...I get to fill in the sides. That bit will take awhile...

• No rainbow star
    What are you doing anyways that makes making a Triforce take a while, INUH?

Chainmail dice bag.

The Triforce is relatively quick. Filling in the sides, though, will take several hundred rings.

Finished the Triforce. I've used 338 rings so far.

• I know this is going sound really juvenile and that I need to get my priorties straight but;

I got dumped today, a girl I had been seeing for about five weeks (so not very long at all) decided she didn't want to see me anymore.

And you know what? I don't care.

Because tomorrow night;

I AM GOING TO SEE THE FUCKING AVENGERS! 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I just ordered Fringe seasons 2 and 3 on Blu Ray.

I fell behind and kind of stopped watching it about halfway through season 3, but it's an awesome show and I have a friend who's always hassling me about it, so here I go.  I want to get caught up before the last season starts.

• Looks like it's going to be an all-nighter. Thank heavens for energy drinks.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ugh, I shouldn't have taken that walk. I feel awful.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Even eleven years after the fact, I'm still highly amused that Spongebob featured a Pantera song (and one of their better songs, too). You needed to know this.

^Wait what? When?

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

The name of the episode was "Pre-Hibernation Week", the name of the song was "Pre-Hibernation".

• You can change. You can.

I think there were a couple of Spongebob gags that involve Heavy Metal, but I can't recall exactly which involved Pantera. 

• edited 2012-05-01 22:05:57
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^^ 

vs.

^ Oh, I'm sure.

• Anyone remember me?

welllll anyways I was banned from TV Tropes so expect to see me here a bit more.

Nice to see you. Just please don't make your stay about hating on tvt.
  • I'm a damn twisted person

Just be sure to read the rules about importing/exporting drama.

Hey does anybody else find that they perceive their house as being a bit more spacious or roomy after going on a cleaning bender?

^^, ^ Thank you for beating me to it.

^Yeah, I think I do that too.