If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Learning the rules for Magic.

I've finally settled for the Knights duel deck as my first one. We'll see what'll come out of that.

• You can change. You can.

Knights is a nice deck. It has Knight of the Reliquary, who's pure win.

• a little muffled

I'm not a fan of Knights vs Dragons myself. Though the knight deck I like more than the dragon deck.

Does your store sell the two separately or are you splitting it with someone?

I play over Cockatrice. Magic cards cost a fortune in Serbia (or anywhere, for that matter).

• edited 2012-03-31 17:50:34
    a little muffled

Oh, okay. I guess I never really thought about using prebuilt decks on Cockatrice.

Edit: Also, why don't we have a proper Magic thread on here?

Because, um...yeaaaaah, i don't know either. Make one, Nyktos!

• But you never had any to begin with.

We do. It got swallowed.

Well, I think I got the rules. It isn't as complicated as it looked.

Would anyone like to play a game with me? I'm Stribog2812 on Cockatrice.

• a little muffled

I know we've had several in the past, but it's odd that we didn't.

Whatever, we do now.

We do. It got swallowed.

The others one we've had derailed and were shitpost threads first. Also, they all ended up being threads where you and me yelled at each other.

• No rainbow star

Oh god. In a casual RP I just put the other guy into a boss battle with a sentient harp. It spewed out notes that did physical damage and I then said, "[The notes] hurt like a song of a bitch"

God why did I make that pun?

• They're gonna string you up for that.
  • Just don't harp on about it and you'll be fine.

• Just take note and don't do it again.

Can you Do anything so that thEy ForGive A Bad joke?

What the fuck, now I own 1,663 shares (0.004306%) of NationStates Corporation!

• Hmm...I'm happy with the subtle pun of my avatar/username combination, and just Abyss doesn't sound complete (ironic, I know).

• No rainbow star

^^^^^^, ^^^^^, ^^^^, ^^^ Nice

^^ Wait, what?

And v.v My dad is watching the Sun right now. They are planning to turn on as many appliances and lights as possible during Earth Hour v.v;

• Is that kind of lunacy just an Alberta thing up here?

• No rainbow star

Considering electricity usage goes UP in Calgary and Edmonton during Earth Hour...

...Yes

• I've read U.S. conservative bloggers suggesting that, too.

• I'm a damn twisted person

There is no logic in that, it's just childish spite! And the only person he screws over is yourself because of a spike in your electric bill. 

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Good god some people. Why is environmental conservation a political issue?
  • This province's industry is dominated by oil and gas, and the biggest source of jobs right now is the oil sands.

• edited 2012-03-31 23:18:36
    No rainbow star

^ Oh right that

Still though, saving power is something we should all be able to get behind =/

• Why is environmental conservation a political issue?

Politics seeps into everything, twisting and corrupting it into a blown-out war that makes us unhappy.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I mean... I thought conservatives wanted to pay LESS money. Doesn't everyone?
  • edited 2012-03-31 23:43:58

Inuboku pantless? Expand on that, M!

During the entire time I spent watching Inuboku, it seemed almost completely unremarkable except for the fact that there were an unusually enormous amount of scenes in which the main character was only wearing a not-very-buttoned shirt and no pants.  One such scene happened to occur just as I was writing that addition to my post, so... yeah.

Though, actually, I thought the last few episodes of the show were quite good (mostly because it actually had a proper resolution, which is disappointingly rare in modern anime, it seems), even if most of the rest of the show up to that point wasn't particularly noteworthy.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

So.

The IJBM April Fools gave me some pause. Then I laughed.

Well done, whoever did that. 

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Wasn't me. Must've been GMH.