If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No rainbow star

^^ Really, it doesn't change much (you may be able to get some benefits, but otherwise meh)

^^^^^^

"The Conservatives in turn have blamed the calls upon multiple parties including the Liberal Party,[50] Elections Canada,[32][51] unnamed "third parties", [52] an isolated incident,[53] that they do not know who was responsible,[54] and that they did misdirect voters, but accidentally.[29]"

...Wow...

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

So, my younger brother is watching Game of Thrones on my TV. It's across the room from where I'm sitting now, and it's kind of awesome because I can observe his reactions while seeing what he's seeing in the reflection of a window behind him. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

so, i may have just accidentally outed myself as trans to a friend over Facebook.

shit

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

well, scratch that may, i did.

I can understand how this might make you anxious, but it might mean shit all to your friend. Good luck. 

I know a female impersonator in Canberra and I know a Trannsexual in Bathurst

two messages before that

NOT FILLING ME WITH CONFIDENCE DUDE

On the bright side, he hasn't outed you. 

On the dark side, I hope you know how to choke a bitch. 

i didn't even think it was possible to accidentally out yourself

but hahaha you make one joke, hit send and then realize that it wasn't as jokey as you thought it was

goddammit

• Committee pictures finally taken, laptop is in intensive care. It feels weird to be digitally amputated.

Also, Great Dictator party tonight, think I'm not gonna do a Hitler mustache since everybody will be doing that anyway.

• You can change. You can.

what was the joke, nova

I always wonder what people will do if I tell 'em I'm trans. Just like, HEY NOW YOU KNOW TWO.

it was meant to be hypothetical...

ahaha, you poor thing. Hope they, um, don't give you much trouble for that.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

How did they respond? If it was a negative response, did you try going "um, no, that was a joke" or anything?

• edited 2012-03-30 14:08:29
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Apparently, if the Wasteland 2 Kickstarter reaches 2.1 million, then Obsidian is going to help make it.

I am growing more and more intrigued.

^^^ Sorry about that, Nova.  :/

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Wait, you haven't thrown your lot in yet?

Dude, this may be your chance to bring back the old Fallout, especially with Obsidian possibly helping out.

• edited 2012-03-30 14:16:23
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Not yet, but I definitely will. I'll be getting my first paycheck a day or two before it ends, and I'll throw money at it then. I'm pretty excited for this, even though I never played the original Wasteland.

I'll probably throw thirty at it like I did for Double Fine. I love extra stuff like soundtracks and art books.

• No rainbow star
    I wish you the best in not getting ostracized, Nova!
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Best of luck, Nova.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Beat Swordcraft Story. By punching Parista to death.

Backed Wasteland. I was hesitant, but Obsidian getting involved pushed me over the edge.

That's three kickstarters total I've funded.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Come to Mumu, guys. I'm so lonely. ;_;

And, thanks to that "kicking it forward" thing the Wasteland guy started, I've now backed four Kickstarters:

• No rainbow star
    ^^ I will once I'm out of this shitter

• Apparently, he really meant to say bleugh. Then why does his vocal inflection tie that supposed onomatopoeia into "people"?

Also, sometimes I feel spiteful and want the US to elect Ron Paul just to shut up all his supporters. Of course, the US system is even worse than ours since at least we can get rid of bad leaders if they have a minority. 

Well, the guy I accidentally outed myself too at least agreed to drop the subject, so... there's that.

>Go to my mom's room

>sneeze before entering

>bend over to scratch my knee

>She thinks I was shot

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Just finished watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy with my dad for the first time in forever.

man

so fuckin good

Also, I think I'm gonna go back and read the books again. It's been years.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Another is a pretty good show, if a little heavy on the infodumping (like most anime)

• I just managed to do this: