If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Goddamn I can't get this speech. I've been at it for nearly 4 hours and I've decided to start again entirely because what I wrote was so shitty.

• edited 2012-03-22 08:53:57

I am now convinced that Lordgenome is somehow supposed to represent and criticize people who play Princess Maker.  The connection is pretty tenuous, sure, but Princess Maker was made by Gainax, so... >.>

EDIT: Suddenly, timeskip!  Nia isn't as cute now. :c  Also Simon seems to not wear goggles anymore, which is kind of too bad.

Though, on the other hand, Nia's response(s) to Simon proposing to her were kind of adorable. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    devil survivor 2, y/n
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Y.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    ^^ N. Send it to Europe instead. :<
  • edited 2012-03-22 11:20:08

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Devil Survivor 2 get.

It is my first Shin Megami Tensei game. : V
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^IT BEGINS.

• Party supplies stocked, but fetching booze and dragging it up to the flat will be a bitch.

You are not a true SMT player until you beat the first game without losing to a single boss. On the neutral path. Including Beelzebub.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^^^Mine was DS1. I think 2's better.

• They're somethin' else.

^^ I've still yet to get past Shinjuku >:/ I'm up to the part where the Heroine gets swept away by Yuriko.

Also, I've recently watched episodes 14-17 of Mirai Nikki after about a few months of putting it off. I don't like the new intro, but I love the ending credits.

The 7ths' background is real chilling like.

• You can change. You can.

so, after finishing the Prisoner, I have nothing to watch and I kinda honestly think that nothing will measure up to it ._.

I probably will finish Ashes to Ashes though. but I kinda wanna start another show too.

• Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Can't be much worse than the first intro, at least. I'm still on episode 5, though.

• edited 2012-03-22 13:43:32
    But you never had any to begin with.

I'm up to the part where the Heroine gets swept away by Yuriko.

That part actually glitched up first time I reached the execution grounds, and caused a literally unwinnable fight with infinite waves of zombie cops.

Can't be much worse than the first intro, at least.

You take that back! >:<

Can't be much worse than the first intro, at least.

blasphemy

Gah, I've gotten sloppy on the clarinet piece I was gonna put up for ya guys. It might take a few minutes to get it down.

^^ Nah, I'mma listen to more The Fall of Troy instead. :3

• edited 2012-03-22 14:09:47
    They're somethin' else.

@ Everest

:P

-attempts to record on Vocaroo-

-playing the clarinet-

-comes out sounding like a guitar or something-

I'm okay with this. Anyway, still working on it.

I was going to make a vocaroo thread later. Or record myself playing the guitar. Either of.

• edited 2012-03-22 14:28:29
    Has friends besides tanks now

Cool. Sadly, I won't be around for much of it, I think.

Anyway, have a snippet of Baccano!'s opening. It's pretty sloppy, and I kinda lost the tempo, but I've only been trying to record that part for a minute or two, and that's the best I've done so far. Plus, I haven't played that riff in months. I also apologize for the funky sound; I don't have an actual mic.

EDIT: Why do I always post cool cooler-than-usual shit near the bottoms of pages?

• edited 2012-03-22 14:31:40
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

so, after finishing the Prisoner, I have nothing to watch and I kinda honestly think that nothing will measure up to it ._.

Kinda how I feel after playing The Witcher games. 

Tried to play Dragon Age again and I just couldn't. 

Mind you, they have their own pitfalls and stuff, but they really ought to be taken as a new bar for storytelling in games.

> actual discussion of theme
    > choices that aren't informed by calculation
    > choices that don't come into play until later in the game
    > choices that are sometimes invisible
    > monster hunting swordmaster game plus magic pew pew

fuck yea 

Man, if I could get the Witcher, I'd play it and force ya to watch The Prisoner or something.

ah well.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

> downloads movies, anime and music anyway

The Witcher is a 2007 game, and not particularly technically advanced for its time. Unless your computer is significantly older than that, you should be able to play it. 

Fair enough. I guess I shall delve into the internet undergrounds and find.........................................AN ISO TORRENT

Steam is a thing.

A thing I can't use due to bank account...problems, let's just say.

• Stuck in my room. My house is going through minor touch ups.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

System Requirements Lab says I can't play The Witcher... :(

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Ferchrissakes, it uses the Aurora Engine from Neverwinter Nights. Maybe the Lab is wrong. :|