If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

TTGL is actually much smarter than a lot of people (and its fans) give it credit for.

Agreed. Which is why it's still one of my favorite anime.

• You can change. You can.

My only problem is that while it was smart, it was somewhat unsubtle, but I'd say that expecting an anime about giant robots throwing galaxies as shurikens is not exactly bound to be subtle.

• Had dinner at my parents' pad-was swell for a change, should never eat there sober again.

Crashed Hed PE concert-was a tad on the short side to warrant the price even for nostalgia value, glasses fell off in the mosh pit again so gonna have to rebend that shit tomorrow.

Felt a tad disappointed, then met some frat bros on the way home who were discussing pointless drama, which always boosts my mood.

Overall, turning 23 is a snooze.

• edited 2012-03-21 21:01:06
    No rainbow star
    I just remembered something:

When I was younger and a friend was sleeping over, my parents thought we were experimenting

In the morning they told me that it isn't right >.<

I hope my brain made up what they said. I really would like my parents not to be closet bigots

Finally reviewed the Prisoner. Man, felt good to write all of that.

--smokes nonexistent pipe--

• No rainbow star

I gots a new avatar 8D

This one needed to be mentioned 8D

• Has friends besides tanks now

Couldn't I just go to prom dressed like this instead? (Yeah, I'm probably not wearing it right. Hush. >:C) (Also, for those who're familiar with the series the cosplay's from, I know the hair isn't quite curly enough, but the outfit's incomplete anyway, so I can see about fixing that) (Also also, don't mind the "DANGER: EVEREST'S ROOM" sign; it's been there a while, and I forgot it exists)

I thought it would actually say, "Everest ahead" :(

• Has friends besides tanks now

Naw; I don't actually get referred to by my last name in real life, unfortunately.

• No rainbow star

Does anybody else like to chew on unpopped popcorn kernels?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I've done it sometimes. Mostly if they're partially cracked open.

• No rainbow star

I chew them all, cracked or not :3

• No rainbow star

The names for the Kyurem forms have been revealed

Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem and Burning Red White Kyurem

...Cue people freaking out and going, "THEY ARE REMAKING RED AND BLUE AGAIN BUT FOR GENERATION 5 THIS TIME! IT'S OBVIOUS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BLUE AND RED IN THEIR NAMES!"

-_-

• No rainbow star

...Did I do something wrong? :<

No, the people you were talking about did.

• No rainbow star

Ah

• "Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem and Burning Red White Kyurem"

It's titles like these that make me eternally grateful for localization. 

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Next month bus prices are going up to $8

>:| Dammit City of Airdrie, the buses are at full capacity and this is the response?

They're raising the price because demand is obviously outstripping supply.

Capitalism, ho!

• No rainbow star

Instead of having the other bus run another trip into Calgary so there is a third, later hour >:|

• edited 2012-03-22 00:26:37
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Are you sure that the demand is there to justify the costs of operating that?

If you're not sure, does your city or province have a budget crunch these days?  If so, the answer is "no".

• No rainbow star
    ^ Well, they did put out a survey asking if riders wanted another hour added, so...

And bleh. I had a lot of junk today. My body is not liking it

Glad to see that it's getting addicted to a healthier diet and is now starting to reject junk x.x
  • edited 2012-03-22 01:38:17
  • No rainbow star

• edited 2012-03-22 01:39:04

Oh sorry, I changed the filename for someone else.  I've reuploaded a copy with the original filename.  (It's 4 KB so i'm not concerned about space.)

Edit: Filename fixed.

Can anyone recognize it (who doesn't already know the source)?  It's a remix (that I wrote) of a song.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Got my old laptop back. Windows 7, fuck yeah.

Hell, this computer can even play Black Rock Shooter. Although I kinda feel skeevy looking at her.

• I never post here anymore.

For some reason this forum feels overwhelming to me.

• Can't sleep.

Stupid stray cat won't shut up.
  • No rainbow star

^^ This forum feels overwhelming, yet HH doesn't?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Wow, I can see why /u/ is so obsessed with this show.