If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-03-01 15:08:53
    You can change. You can.

I don't think anybody cares about GI Joe except for the villains, man.

And Snake Eyes, that is.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    There are Joes I like, but the cobras steal the show. Even Storm Shadow is more interesting than Snake-Eyes to me.
  • You can change. You can.

Excuse me, I'm Erik Lensherr

And I'm Charles Xavier

Wolverine: Go fuck yourselves

X-men First Class' best exchange

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

(For reference, the person he is talking about is me.)

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I couldn't get through thirty seconds of that.

dooooouuuuuuche
  • edited 2012-03-01 17:45:45
    Diet NEET

Must be a troll. "Sexual nationalism"? Bizarre Star Wars references? He shows potential to be better, but if this is how he is after so many vids I highly doubt he'll actually reach said potential.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You have never heard of jim profit, have you

I couldn't get through thirty seconds of that.

dooooouuuuuuche

Oh, then you missed the part where he says I should blow my brains out.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Why would you link to his videos? It's pretty obvious that he's just in it for the viewcount.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

you missed the part where he says I should blow my brains out.

oh

yeah

i did miss that

Flagging it for hatespeech, because bluh.

Because of the threats against my person? etc.

• edited 2012-03-01 17:53:03
    Has friends besides tanks now

Wait, so who is that, then?

(I haven't watched it yet, but I will in a minute)

EDIT: Lemme rephrase that: Wait, so who is this vile piece of shit, then? (Watched 1:19; may watch more)

• edited 2012-03-01 17:54:12
    Diet NEET

Wow, he is the original Jim Profit. What a disappointment he turns out to be. The claiming-to-be-a-troll was all a parody retcon, it seems.

Infos on the bro: http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Jim_Profit

• Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, that's the actual Jim Profit? I had heard of him, but he had seemed like some sort of big figure to me, from what I had heard of him.

Was he also known as Jim Profit at TVTropes?

He likes to pretend he's a big figure.

He was.

• edited 2012-03-01 18:04:43
    a little muffled

Was he also known as Jim Profit at TVTropes?

Yes. There he was most notable as the origin of the "troll post removed" meme.

• edited 2012-03-01 18:12:12
    Diet NEET

He's still a big figure because *insert predictable fat joke here*

See the rate at which he posts videos. He sure has Cheetos on his shoulder.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Hmm. I don't think I ever saw anything by him.

^ lol

• No rainbow star
    Can't you get YouTube to remove it for being made solely to insult you?

That's one of several reasons why that video violates YouTube policy.

That feel when you come back to a game after a few months and have no idea what you were supposed to be doing or how to play.
  • edited 2012-03-01 21:28:48
    a little muffled

So I played the Kingdoms of Amalur demo. Pretty fun; seems like a decent game. Less decent: the Xbox disconnected from Live partway through and because I wasn't thinking I didn't realize the implications of that. So I didn't get whatever you get for finishing the demo. >_>

Man, fuck EA.

nyktos, dude, wanna edh with me and haven

• a little muffled

You're in the same timezone as me; you should be able to figure out the answer to that on a Thursday night.

I bought Demon's Souls today

woooo

also i have like, $30, I need to save that.

also also, everywhere is flooding. Schools all over town have been closed early and buses are making emergency runs everywhere to get people done.

You're in the same timezone as me; you should be able to figure out the answer to that on a Thursday night.

fuck sleep?

I bought Demon's Souls today

How far are you?

Approximately 0 seconds in because I just got home and posted here so people can tell me what to do so I don't fuck up in the first ten minutes.

Ah.

Well, the start is a tutorial, so just do what it says :P

The start, not the tutorial :|